1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Tohaa in N4

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by psychoticstorm, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

I got some work done with a Sakiel with Light Rocket Launcher during the event. Too bad I never had time to write up a report for it... :(

RobertShepherd likes this.
  2. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

I played a tournament and the Sakiel LRL did a good job there against a TR_Remote (terrain and Eclipse Grenades allowed me to get close enough first turn, the remote didn't have supportware) and a 5-man Fireteam.

I also bought an aditional Sakiel Spitfire for conversion into LRL one, but first I have many minis to paint.

Cothel likes this.
  3. shokeyshah

shokeyshah Member

I waited so long to post that this is almost necro. Sorry, but I wanted to think it over first. What I really want is a rework of critical rolls.

I like the automatic win and cancellation of higher opponent rolls. But I don’t like the auto wound or auto isolate or whatever feature.

let the trooper who got critted roll an ARM or BTS roll with disadvantage like maybe a -3 MOD. This way if an inferior troop gets really lucky the clearly superior trooper can still save with better stats. Luck remains with the critical because someone wasted a precious order, but it is less punishing for the receiver

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  4. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

I personally love the way crits work currently. I have been on both ends of the crit and it doesn't offend me at all. In most cases the crit situations are the most memorable parts of the game for me. They create a cinematic spot in the game that sticks with me. If they do change crits in N4 I will be very sad.

D_D and Abrilete like this.
  5. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

First, like @Cothel I like crits as they are right now.
    Second, you should voice your opinion on this matter in this tread; https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threa...lists-and-bugs-that-need-fixing-thread.34550/

D_D and Cothel like this.