1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tohaa #AsteroidBlues Prize Support

Discussion in 'OOC [Out of character]' started by Einhorn, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Einhorn

Einhorn Combined Human Aid Delegation

Since this is now fully campaign-specific now, migrating my announcements about prizes out of the Tohaa recruitment post and onto the campaign OOC forum.

[​IMG]

For Phase One, Tohaa Dad @melkiach sponsored two prizes to reward Tohaa players for their wonderful effort and support -- Daarani Board Corvette patches! During the Wotan campaign, the Daarani was our ship (what I assume to be a time when we actually had bases) so this patch is a definite piece of Tohaa history.

The first patch was won by @Cord for being the most active Tohaa commander of Phase One, outpacing the formidable @GloriousEND by what I believe was just one batrep! Both of these players are key elements to the Trident Sentinels faction, which many of you saw in Phase One.

The second, via general raffle that all registered Tohaa were eligible for, was won by @Nolimon! Congratulations! I'm very jealous.

We have the same two categories up for Tohaa players in Phase Two -- most active Tohaa Commander and general raffle -- for two additional Daarani Board Corvette patches, but we also have an additional prize sponsored by @TheRedZealot -- an online gift certificate for an Infinity blister pack! The blister pack will go to the Tohaa with the best battle report as support for the creative minds within our ranks.

So while this post exists to highlight these amazing Tohaa players for their camaraderie and community support, and while I will use it to also announce future winners, I will also open it up to everyone's opinions on which Tohaa battle report they feel was the best of the campaign. If you already feel strongly about one, or even if you are waiting to see what comes this week, please let us know and we'll take it into account when we do the tallies for our internal voting as well.

As always, thank you everyone in #AsteroidBlues for playing with the Tohaa both online and on the table! For linking your reports, for your comments on our reports, and for this game we share with each other. Even if I've only been able to play 3-5 games so far this campaign and even if I've gotten really busy this week, it's been great fun because of all of you.

#ThreeTheTohaa #TohaaUnfallen

P.S. For the next campaign, Melkiach already has an idea for a patch prize but is looking for someone who can help with the design. If you are this person, please contact us!

Shiwen, Goonhammer, nehemiah and 6 others like this.
  2. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

This is an awesome idea. Never thought Tohaa would be so energetic, and the oldbies of the faction is full of will to support new Tohaa commanders.

Call it a fanbase! Tohaa race should be proud.

3. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

Winners Announce of all Tohaa support prizes:

Phase 1, most active player: @Cord
    Phase 1, raffle: @Nolimon
    Phase 2, most active player: @Lion Tremere
    Phase 2, raffle: @Zelos
    Tohaa best battle report: @nehemiah

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you for your efforts

Also a big thanks to the Tohaa players that fighted so hard and to the Tohaa commanders who cannot play but stay with us, and support us all every moment of the campaign!

4. Lion Tremere

Lion Tremere Herald of the Trident

Thank you @melkiach for your amazing support!
    Daarani patch of honor. *__*

Einhorn, Drunkergnom and melkiach like this.
  5. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

Thank you @melkiach for your support during this and previous campaigns!

Einhorn and melkiach like this.
  6. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

@Cord @Zelos @Nolimon @Lion Tremere

Remember that you can pass me your address by private message in this forum or via facebook to send you the patches

Lion Tremere likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation