1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#AsteroidBlues - The Tohaa Want You!

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Einhorn, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Einhorn

Einhorn Combined Human Aid Delegation

[​IMG]

Hi everyone! Just an internal message from Trident Command (with a prize raffle at the end).

At present, the Asteroid Blues narrative campaign is being held in joint cooperation between Corvus Belli and ON TABLETOP; it's a fun community event that gives us an excuse to play lots of games in a brisk four week period and even roleplay with other players on the forums between games. Sometimes, Corvus Belli even recognises our efforts and stories officially with homages in the lore!

In the campaign, the Tohaa are a small faction, which is why any and all contributions from our player base is extremely valuable! Despite our numbers, Tohaa have achieved great things in earlier campaigns and been recognised with special awards from Bostria in the aftermath analysis, and we are hoping to do so again. This is why your contributions, no matter how infrequent or small, are extremely valuable in the campaign!

To join the campaign, you need register on the #AsteroidBlues website (https://asteroidblues.warconsole.com/) and choose Tohaa as your faction. Also on the website is the packet with the campaign's custom missions and the lore (in this event, the Shasvastii Aida Swanson has infiltrated Novvy Bangkok in search of something I am very certain is our Tzeechi Digester, but it also includes a funny bar brawl).

After that, you play with your friends on different map sites in the campaign and report your battles into the system, and your points will go towards the Tohaa faction! @Cothel has released some good guides on how to make excellent battle reports which you can find on the site.

But wait, there's more!

[​IMG]

Because of @melkiach 's generousity, we will also be giving away Daarani Board Corvette patches to Tohaa participants! For new Tohaa like me, the Daarani Board Corvette was our ship during the earlier Wotan Campaign, so this is definitely a piece of Tohaa history! (I also want it!) For the first phase (Sept 16-30) we'll give away one patch to the Tohaa commander who scores the most battles for our side, and we'll raffle off a second patch that all registered Tohaa commanders have a chance of winning! This is to thank everyone in the community for their wonderful efforts and support. There'll be a similar raffle and award for phase two as well.

So sign up today! Join the campaign, use the weekend to get some games in with your friends, hang out with your fellow Tohaa, have fun, and win prizes!

Thank you for reading and being Tohaa. This is Chain of Command signing out.

#ThreetheTohaa #TohaaUnfallen

2. Einhorn

Oh, I also forgot that we are also enacting Project Sakiel! I'll post this in the OOC for Asteroid Blues as well, but briefly Project Sakiel is an initiative to put Sakiel into all our lists! The end goal? A Sakiel Unit Box from Corvus Belli!

Yes, we Tohaa dare to dream!

3. Einhorn

4. Einhorn

Hi guys! Because this has become very campaign specific, I've posted the prize winners and other information into the #AsteroidBlues forum here: https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/tohaa-asteroidblues-prize-support.35399/

The quick recap:

Cord won Most Active Commander for Phase One!
    Nolimon won the Raffle for Phase One!
    Congratulations!

Two more patches are available for the same categories in Phase Two!

@TheRedZealot is amazing and is sponsoring a gift cert for a blister for the Best Tohaa Battle Report!

We're looking for someone who is good at designing patches for a project related to prize support for the next campaign!

5. TheRedZealot

TheRedZealot Well-Known Member
    Warcor

If you like I can talk to the guy that designed our local club patch (Currently my avatar). I think hes always curious about side projects.

Einhorn likes this.
  6. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

@TheRedZealot oh! seems a good idea, let's talk to him :D

And, thank you for your gift support to the Tohaa campaign community! Thank you very much!! :D We really appreciate it ^^

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation