1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test army for tournament annihilation/firefight

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Saxcloud, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Saxcloud

Saxcloud New Member

Hello everybody I'm tuning my first tournament list for the annihilation and firefight missions. I lack troops with visors so I squeezed in an oniwaban as "smoke solution" to threthen enemy too far away. Oyoroi seems ok for killing and advanced ryuken 9 and yuriko can clog a part of the rack to keep it difficult for opponent to reach.

I made for sure a mistake with the core fireteam ( I was sure lt order could be used to activate a fireteam but it seems it couldn't) so I would rework it maybe.

I'm accepting tricks tips and correction of obvious mistake :)

g4cAJUpzYSAgYW5uaWxoYXRpb24vZmlyZWZpZ2h0IHBpb3ZlcmEgdjOBLAIBCwGAnAEBAAKD+wEDAAOAoQEBAASAkAECAAWAkAEDAAaAkAEBAAeAkwEEAAiAmAEIAAmAnQECAAqD5AECAAuD5wEDAAICAYDgAYLlAAIyAQEA

2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Well-Known Member

I'm not a big fan of the single Tanko. In active turn he needs to get close to be really effective. In a list with an O-Yoroi, Oniwaban and Spitfire Domaru it will get not much orders from the pool to do so. In aro he is limited by his two shot Flammenspeer an his inability to use cover.
    If you downgrade the Keisotsu with HMG to the FO version with flash pulse you can swap the Tanko with a total reaction drone to get a more dedicated aro pice.
    The two irregular order group is, well, very small. But if you want Yojimbo for smoke cover only that may be okay. You can move him in the lager group later, if he survives.
    The lack of hacking support may be a problem for the O-Yoroi. But we have to see how many hackers will be used in N4 to know for sure.

3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Well-Known Member

Yes that is very suboptimal. Use your O-Yoroi as your Lt. Then you can replace the Domaru with a Kempei with shock marksman rifle and MSV.

wuji likes this.
  4. Catspaw

Catspaw Well-Known Member

I'm also not super-thrilled about having the +1 Order LT Domaru without a way to spend them efficiently (like Daiyokai). I think maybe a better loadout would be using Oyama instead (who has tactical awareness, so you still get net +2 orders) and then upgrade the lone Tanko to a Ryuken HRL. You would need to downgrade the ML Keisotsu for the SWC points, but it would be well worth it.

wuji likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation