1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tao Wu switch

Discussion in 'Rules' started by konuhageruke, Jan 2, 2019.

1. konuhageruke

konuhageruke Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hi
    The post has few days in Character subforum, with no answer at all, so I copy it here.
    I'm aware that is highly unlikely, but Immagine Kozmo and Tao wu combo. Kozmo placed few smokes, then Tao Wu activated. Uses Halucinations and gets switch twice (:2::3:). Can he jump twice first from initial location (I) to a smoke (A) ranged 1-3:SL: and then another jump to second smoke (B) located 1-3 :SL: from smoke (A), but more than 4 :SL: from (I)?

BTW. Yesterday I wasted 5 energy and a Focus card and didn't get a single switch on Tao Wu Hallucinations. I don't know the probability, but I guess it isn't high to fail so badly.

#1konuhageruke, Thursday at 9:19 AM

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

https://www.aristeiathegame.com/wiki/article/18-switches
    • You cannot activate a Switch until the Effects of the last one have been applied.
    So Switches are resolved sequentially, which would allow Tao Wu to jump twice. In the same way that getting two Displacement Switches allows a Character to Displace to a new space and then Displace again to a second space.

-V- likes this.
  3. konuhageruke

konuhageruke Well-Known Member
    Warcor

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation