1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tao Wu smoke jump

Discussion in 'Smoke & Mirrors' started by konuhageruke, Dec 27, 2018.

1. konuhageruke

konuhageruke Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hi
    I'm aware that is highly unlikely, but Immagine Kozmo and Tao wu combo. Kozmo placed few smokes, then Tao Wu activated. Uses Halucinations and gets switch twice (:2::3:). Can he jump twice first to a smoke (A) ranged 1-3:SL: and then another jump to second smoke (B) located 1-3 :SL: from smoke (A)?

BTW. Yesterday I wasted 5 energy and a Focus card and didn't get a single switch on Tao Wu Hallucinations. I don't know the probability, but I guess it isn't high to fail so badly.

vicen85 likes this.
  2. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Yes, if you get enough :2::3: you may Place yourself several times. That's the combo: Kozmo performs Nebula maybe twice or three times, or even Meteoric Charge to Disengage same number of times, and creates a Smoke path for Taowu.

The chances for Hallucinations Switch are about 42%. :K:Focused are about 78%. I'm afraid you weren't lucky.

:wink:

volgo likes this.
  3. SushiYumYumz

SushiYumYumz Member

Is there an app we can use to find probabilities?

4. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation