1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tanko headswap thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Knauf, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

The new Tankos are coming soon and their hats are interesting to say the least.

[​IMG]

Not only is their design very bold, they also come with 3 different variations in the box which presents a unique opportunity for us to help eachother out.

Tastes are different, so we can use this thread to swap the ones we don't like for the ones we do.

Since there are three hat variants in the box, we can organise in sets of three users with every user receiving one of the three variants from the other two, while shipping two himself.
    This way all three users get three Tankos with their favourite hat variant. Huzzah!

In order for this to work out, we first need to establish that this is not in any way infringing on forum policies, so please let me know if this is possible in the first place.

Secondly, it would be easier if we organized the groups of three by country and/or region, so the shipping cost and time doesn't get too crazy.

If this is something you'd like to participate in, I'd suggest the following format for posting:

Preferred Variant: FL, ML, BL (reference: image above)
    Region: Oceania

Good luck and may you get the hats you deserve!

This is my request:

Preferred Variant: ML
    Region: Europe

2. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Do we have unpack pics confirming separate heads? We know CB wants to shift into that new weird joint scheme, it's entirely possible that half of a hat is cast together with one testicle, the bootheel on the other side, and nothing else.

#2 Pierzasty, Apr 28, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    Robock, meikyoushisui and Abrilete like this.
  3. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

I don't think we do know anything about how they are assembled. I'm just hoping for the best here :)

4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I know the Aristeia! costume Musashi models were two of the same bodies, with two different arm&head sets. And the heads are molded so that they only fit one way.

That's what I'm expecting for the Tanko.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation