1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MoP; how's everyone finding them?

Discussion in 'News' started by csjarrat, Jul 10, 2019.

1. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

So got my box the other week and had my first game with them last night.
    We played gates of fire and I just chucked down both the new guys alongside Hannibal and final boss.
    Gaia wasn't really the right pick for the mission and struggled to be relevant all game but fiddler was amazing! I ended up with 7-8 frags and he accounted for 3 or four of them.
    How's everyone else finding them so far?

2. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

Been loving fiddler after 3 games, haven't played gaia yet.

3. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

Can't speak for Fiddler (the one time I used her I didn't realise her attack ability auto succeeds, which would've given me at least 2-3 extra shots), but Gaia was pretty good in CTF. Only got down one tentacle, but it (combined with some immobilization) kept 8-ball locked down all match. More importantly, she could ferry around Tao Wu to do his shenanigans and Dart to get angles for shots and to attempt to score.

4. csjarrat

Auto succeeds? It's a double yellow dice on my card.
    Yeah I figure she'll be good in some missions, just gates of fire was not one of them lol

5. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

Yes, but the first burst is a double green which means it occurs even without a single success, the yellow dice are just there to give the possibility of proc'ing a second shot. Thanks to JCJF for pointing it out to me: Am I Crazy, Or...

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  6. csjarrat

Wow, I had totally missed that too lol!!
    Cheers for the heads up, I could have had a few more shots and a lot of focussed stuff!

7. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Yeah, it's REALLY important for the function of Fiddler to realise that her activation of the first turret is mandatory and automatic.

The dice are purely for switches.

I've only gotten Gaia out the once myself, but gosh did she have a corker of a match!

Check it out for yourselves here:

https://heartofthehyperpower.blogspot.com/2019/07/dragons-vs-bad-wolves-in-broken-land-at.html

To cut a long story short, she functionally eliminated my opponents Maximus for two full turns, and also managed to pull off some Gorgoneion and Obstacle shenanigans. Managed to pull Mendoza's arse out of the fire at least once too!

csjarrat likes this.
  8. csjarrat

She's getting painted and tried again in a different mission. Cheers for the write up, enjoy a good batrep

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation