1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limited Insertion @ 300pts - how do you?

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by paraelix, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Káosz Brigodéros

Káosz Brigodéros Vanguard, Inc.

On second thoughts: I should swap the Kempei or the Tokusetsu for a hacker. It's less cool but more efficient.

2. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

Jimbo has died 2/3 games so far. And in the first turn, no less. Currently at 2 major victories and 1 loss. First victory was vs Joan pain train, and I tabled my opponent in first turn ARO. Linked missile Tanko killed everything.

3. AkiPL

AkiPL Active Member

looks nice,
    I would think about taking Pangguling (Minesweeper, Repeater, Baggage) instead of CHAĪYÌ Yaókòng as posibility of reloading Crazy Coalas/D.E.P. looks promising - however I haven't have a chance to test that personally yet

Káosz Brigodéros likes this.
  4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I'd swap the Kempei, unless you don't have a lot of EM or Glue in your meta.

5. Káosz Brigodéros

Káosz Brigodéros Vanguard, Inc.

Thank you both for the feed-back, it is well appreciated!
    How about replacing the Haris Karakuri with a Haris Domaru? I know it's kinda heresy, but the 9 points I gain is enough to replace the REM with a Keisotsu Hacker. This way the core fireteam can be bumped to 4-men strong getting that 6th sense. Perhaps I should replace the Heavy Shotgun Karakuri with a Combi Rifle one, but I kinda like the brutality of the 'Evy Shoota...
    [​IMG] JSA LI 2nd Ed.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] O-YOROI Lieutenant AP HMG + Heavy Flamethrower, CrazyKoalas / EXP CCW. (3 | 86)
    [​IMG] DOMARU (Fireteam: Haris) Chain Rifle, E/M Grenades / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (0.5 | 27)
    [​IMG] KARAKURI Heavy Shotgun, Chain Rifle, D.E.P. / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 35)
    [​IMG] KARAKURI Mk12, Chain Rifle, D.E.P. / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 40)
    [​IMG] YOJIMBO Contender, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades, CrazyKoalas (2) / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] KEMPEI (Multispectral Visor L2) Shock Marksman Rifle / Pistol, CCW, Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    [​IMG] KEMPEI (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, CCW, Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] KEISOTSU Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 11)
    [​IMG] KEISOTSU Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 17)
    [​IMG] TOKUSETSU KOHEI Engineer Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

6. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

Aftermath of Brisbaterio - came equal 2nd on TP, equal 2nd on OP, but lushed to third on VPs. Only loss in the tourney was against the guy who took first. Pretty chuffed.

7. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

It's definitely worth bumping the core fireteam up. You *could* trade out the HSG, as the link team really dominates the 0-8" range with 3 Chain Rifles. But I like the HSG.

Well done!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation