1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JSA lists feedback

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Kaufi, Mar 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Kaufi

Kaufi New Member

I have had a long break from infinity but am looking to come back in and was working out some lists and hope to get some feedback

No.1

Samurai
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    DAIYŌKAI Red Fury, Panzerfaust / Pistol, DA CC Weapon, AP CC Weapon. (1 | 51)
    DOMARU (Fireteam: Haris) Chain Rifle, E/M Grenades / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (0.5 | 27)
    OYAMA Lieutenant Chain Rifle, E/M Grenades / Breaker Pistol, AP CCW, EXP CCW. (0 | 28)
    KEISOTSU (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    KEISOTSU Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 9)
    KEMPEI (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, CCW, Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    TOKUSETSU EISEI Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    TOKUSETSU KOHEI Engineer Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]3
    TANKŌ Missile Launcher / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 32)
    TANKŌ Blitzen, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    MIYAMOTO MUSHASHI (Regular, Fireteam: Haris) Chain Rifle, Flash Pulse / Pistol, AP CCW, EXP CCW. (0.5 | 28)
    TANKŌ Flammenspeer, Contender / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 23)

3.5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

No.2

Foo sml

KARAKURI Mk12, Chain Rifle, D.E.P. / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 43)
    KARAKURI Heavy Shotgun, Chain Rifle, D.E.P. / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 38)
    DOMARU (Fireteam: Haris) Chain Rifle, E/M Grenades / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (0.5 | 27)
    RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 20)
    LÙ DUĀN Mk12, Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    KEISOTSU Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 9)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5
    WÈIBĪNG Yaókòng Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 16)
    PANGGULING Hacker (EVO Hacking Device) Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 25)
    SON-BAE Yaókòng Smart Missile Launcher / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 18)
    YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    NINJA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Tactical Bow / Pistol, DA CCW, Knife. (0 | 29)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

No.3

Mario bros

SHIKAMI Contender, Nimbus Grenades / Assault Pistol, DA CCW, AP CCW, Knife. (0 | 45)
    SHIKAMI Combi Rifle / Pistol, DA CCW, AP CCW, Knife. (0 | 47)
    KEISOTSU Missile Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 14)
    KEISOTSU Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 9)
    RYŪKEN (Forward Deployment L2, ODD) Submachine Gun, Antipersonnel Mines, D-Charges / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 24)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]3
    TANKŌ Flammenspeer, Contender / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    TANKŌ Blitzen, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    TANKŌ Missile Launcher / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 32)
    MIYAMOTO MUSHASHI (Regular, Fireteam: Haris) Chain Rifle, Flash Pulse / Pistol, AP CCW, EXP CCW. (0.5 | 28)

5 SWC | 297 Points

Open in Infinity Army

No.4

Aggro bikes

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]2
    ARAGOTO Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 26)
    ARAGOTO (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    DOMARU Lieutenant Chain Rifle, E/M Grenades / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 26)
    KEMPEI (Multispectral Visor L2) Shock Marksman Rifle / Pistol, CCW, Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 20)
    SHINOBU Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Monofilament CCW. (0.5 | 47)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    YOJIMBO Contender, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades, CrazyKoalas (2) / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 21)
    KEISOTSU Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 17)
    HÙSÒNG Yaókòng HMG / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 25)

6 SWC | 297 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. AkiPL

AkiPL Active Member

so very quick look from me:

No1 - I see two harris in that list... make duo of Domaru + Daiyokai
    also Core of Kempei and Keisotsu seems to lack ML (I would drop Domaru Harris for two ML Keisotsus)

No2 - for me SON-BAE Yaókòng was never a good option, never worked, but maybe it's just local meta and play style, I would rather take some ML Keisotsu instead to have something "scary" in that core link

No3 & No4 - you have 3 points left, I would squeeze Yaozao servbot or Warcor to have round 300

3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

While it's very hard to give feedback on lists without knowing what 3-5 missions you need them to handle, and also without knowing the terrain setup in your area (it's really hard to describe, just a simple thing as whether a Q-Building tends to have the stairs turned towards the closest DZ or away from it can make huge difference).

In either case. I can see a recurring problem in all lists and that is that your primary defensive link, your Keisotsu, tends to be lacking the means to recover from losses. Shock has gotten common and regardless you can't rely on Tokusetsu to recover your cubeless peasants.

Samurai: It is my unprofessional opinion that you've got too many Tanko for a Haris and that you've got too many Haris. The suggestion by @AkiPL to reform one of the Domaru into a Duo with the Daiyokai is a good one, but I'd go a bit further and remove one of the lonely Tanko in Group 3 in order to saturate your DZ with obstacles. More Keisotsu, make sure to grab a Chaiyi in there, and above all else try to get a Kempeitai MSV2 Shock Marksmanship Rifle into your Keisotsu core - it's one of those models that can snowball.
    Do give a thinker as to why you have an Engineer in the list. Engineer classifieds are less common now so they're really there only to fix E/M and ISO on your HI - is that common and will the Engineer be sufficiently order effective to cancel those states?

Foo SML: I think the biggest issue with this list is that the EVO Hacking Device for JSA is really a one-trick pony. Sat-Locking is not too powerful to begin with and it's even less so in JSA. Nevertheless I suggest you try it out.
    One issue here is that I can see you want to make use of Karakuri to Forward Observe hostiles, and while that works Karakuri also has this tendency to be perfectly capable of obliterating any opposition by an equal amount of orders or less, meaning getting Guided Missiles to work effectively can be hard. That said, Son-Bae can be used to increase the threat range of a Ninja FO greatly, provided the Ninja and Son-Bae are in different groups. Remember to always have Assisted Fire on the Son-Bae and it'll provide AROs that are consistently dangerous without the drawback of having a clump of fellow Keisotsu around it.

Mario Bros: Again there's that extra Tanko. I'm curious as to why. This might be another situation like how some people on the Yu Jing forums like to take 9 troopers and 1 Warcor.
    I like the Shikami, but they're very difficult to use and I would dread to play two of them in the same list and come face to face with a Core that contains MSV2 sniper. Or just cleverly placed MSV2.

Aggro Bikes: Not enough bikes! Needs moar bikes!
    (I like how this list has ample reinforcement potential for the Keisotsu link. Also good luck playing with bikes - it's hard but rewarding when it works.)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation