1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is CC a trap?

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by geo67, Jun 14, 2018.

1. geo67

geo67 Well-Known Member

I played a game last night against a heavy sniper/camo Nomads team, the mission was Annihlation. ...great, great player. He wouldn't let me get into CC...lol. He said the last thing he wanted was Yojimbo, or a Tanko, or Edward and Alphons(Neiko and Daiyokai) to be in his grill turning his guys to sushi. That said, CC was not my game plan, it was the backup plan. The Harris Link team of Miyamoto and the Tankos were a force to be reckoned with, but no CC. I'm adding a pic of the table we played on, not because of CC, but just because it is beautiful. 35741040_10216795473429511_1760031822139359232_n.jpg

On a lighter note, here is my Kempetai leading his five man team...he didn't do a good job, or perhaps I didn't do a good job? Mistakes were made...people died.

2. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

Very good, sounds like some good takeaways.

One challenge I have with the Domaru + Kempetai + Keisotsu link is that all those 1-Wound guys are pretty vulnerable if you decide to lead them into the midfield. They all benefit immensely from those link bonuses, and your Domaru or Kempetai can do some massive damage, but this is probably a maneuver you want to save for late-game, because the whole team is so vulnerable to counter-attack if you leave them out in the midfield. Keisotsu and even the Kempetai fold like nothing (a single mine dropped around a corner is a major threat to all of them,) and once they're down, the Domaru will be in trouble too.

When dealing with Camo in general, never forget sensor! I always run the Sensorbot and Snifferbot, and the linked MSV2 Kempetai is a nice backup piece for Discovering if there's ever a reason you can't apply Sensor.

Teslarod, xammy and geo67 like this.
  3. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Wow, beautiful table!

geo67 likes this.
  4. Fire@Will

Fire@Will Well-Known Member

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation