1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halt production on Karakuri poll

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by wuji, May 5, 2021.

?

CB should halt production till

1. Scale is fixed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Scale and aesthetic design is fixed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Scale and design are fine

51 vote(s)
    86.4%
  4. Scale is fine

5 vote(s)
    8.5%
  5. Design is fine

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. Will not buy till scale is fixed

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

Me coming into this thread:
    [​IMG]

Me seeing tensions rise:
    [​IMG]

Me seeing hentai referenced in this thread:
    [​IMG]

Me leaving this thread:
    [​IMG]

2. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Well, there was going to be cake and ice cream (sorbets and gelato, too) but it went sideways.

Dragonstriker and meikyoushisui like this.
  3. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Man... you can't just say "HALT" like Flavie in front of Cold Plains...

4. jamesy52

jamesy52 Active Member

I think it's time we acknowledge this poster as a troll and just ignore future posts.

The vast majority of people here can have cordial discussions about topics, even ones they are passionate about. I think we're past the point of tolerance for the levels of antagonism being displayed on a regular basis.

I came here for the lulz, but it just got more and more ridiculous as the thread continued.

5. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

@wuji Even if the scale *was* wrong we're far too late in the design cycle to change anything. So your thought that production should be *halted* is pure solipsistic ego and worthy of derision.

6. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I see my statement of wrapping the thread by page 2 was correct, an interesting read from page 2 3rd post onwards.

I would give some discussion about image, visual design schools, visual and silhouette clues and I could discuss about how things can vary in mass and have tremendous resilience and other things discussed in this thread that are irrelevant to the poll as is most of this thread, but I do not want or wish this tread to continue so if someone is up for a discussion, feel free to open a new thread.

Now I need to say one thing out of those mentioned CB has indeed acknowledged scale issues in the pre CAD design era of Infinity, post CAD there are no scale issues models are designed to be the size they are intended and yes, this means that some "heroic" or "centerpiece" models are designed to be bigger than they should intentionally (something the Silhouette rules allow to happen).

And as per administrative process to those that have not figure it out by now...
    This thread is closed, a reminder to some of the participants you could have the exact same argument in a civil and calm manner without calling names anybody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation