1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Courtesy list suggestion

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Diphoration, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Diphoration

Diphoration Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Following up this discussion: https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/spec-ops-private-info.33943/

Currently, if you put a holo-echo trooper in your list, the list shows the order generated by the trooper behind the holo, not the actual holo on the list.

If someone wanted to make an accurate list, they would have to manually construct it. This creates a uniformity problem where the information presented isn't the expected result that an opponent would have if everyone used the official tool.

Suggestion: I think it would be better if the orders were kept secret, as your opponent should not know what orders are generated before you had your first turn. Removing the order count from the courtesy list would be more inline with the rules.

Thank you!

Ogid likes this.
  2. Ogid

Ogid Well-Known Member

I'm gonna take this thread to add another suggestion I have in reserve about courtesy lists.

Could the troopers that aren't included in the courtesy list (CAMO, AD, Holos...) get added into a secondary courtesy list. The idea would be being able to cut these profiles to handle them to the opponent when those are revealed. The opponent is supposed to get their open info when they reveal themselves, but right now that's not happening.

Section9, cazboab and Diphoration like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation