1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

403 Forbidden error when posting/autosave

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by xagroth, Jan 4, 2018.

1. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Got a strange error when I was writing an answer to the Haqq LI thread I accessed through the recently answered threads, a 403 Forbidden error both to the autosave and the publish options, but only while using Chrome (incognito mode). I tried to write this same feedback, to no avail (I suffered the same error message). I had the Army open and was making a list at the time.

I closed the Chrome window (and kept the incognito session open in youtube, gmailm etc..., but no CB window remainded open) went to Firefox (incognito mode) and I was able to paste and publish the text, closed Firefox incognito, open a new Chrome Incognito window, relogged here and was able to make and publish this message with no more errors.

I'm quite baffled :sweatsmile:, but I think the problem autosolved itself.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation