1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yu Jing - Where to go Next

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by YTonic, Feb 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. YTonic

YTonic Member

Hey everyone, I am looking to start actually playing Yu Jing. Over the years I’ve made a few attempts to get into the game and have a random collection of models and am looking for advice on where to go next. What I have:

Red Veil
    Beyond Red Veil
    Guilang w/ Combi
    Tiger Soldiers repack

My thoughts for priorities are the JSA support box, all three remotes boxes, one of the TAGs just for fun, and monks for smoke. Are those good next steps or would folks recommend something else? And after that group what else would be a “must have” in order to have well rounded vanilla options for a variety of ITS missions?

2. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Yes, those actually sound like very good next steps ^^

You could also think about a Hac Tao if you want to play it, but with what you just described, you are already covering a good chunk of the "must haves. Maybe Kuang Shi?

meikyoushisui likes this.
  3. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

Su Jian. Some ITS missions it just straight up wins single handedly...

4. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Uh, well normally yes those are pretty good choices. However there is the slim chance YJ might lose access to JSA units in April. Unlikely, I feel like it's more likely the April reveal will just be a non aligned JSA offshoot, but on the slim chance maybe hold off on JSA purchases until we find out what's going on.

5. YTonic

YTonic Member

Thanks for all the feedback guys.With the JSA potentially leaving I guess that also makes a decision on which TAG to get easy as well.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation