1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yu Jing meme list repository

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Mahtamori, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

There was a limited insertion tournament in Legionowo (near Warsaw in Poland). There were around 17 participants. This is one of the lists that got me 4th place. It was used against Tunguska in looting and sabotaging (draw 4-4) and against steel phalanx in quadrant control (win 6-3). Courtesy list was 4 lei gongs and 3 pangguling. Meme list with potential:
    LI1──────────────────────────────────────────────────[​IMG]9 [​IMG]1
    DÀOFĚI Spitfire / Pistol, Shock CCW. (2 | 55)
    LÙ DUĀN Mk12, Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    GŬILÁNG (Minelayer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 26)
    LÉI GŌNG Shock Marksman Rifle, Nanopulser, Blitzen / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 34)
    DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    LIBERTO (Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 10)
    MAJOR LUNAH Viral Sniper / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 29)
    KǍNRÈN Combi Rifle, Chain-colt, MadTraps / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 28)
    GŬILÁNG (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    ZHĒNCHÁ (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 37) 5.5 SWC | 296 PointsOpen in Infinity Army

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

@Triumph that board doesn't look all that dense compared to our boards, but it kind of looks like the one who set it up did their best to provide as much cover as the terrain would allow for attacks from the sides. I'd almost say that table should be played the other direction - high ground to high ground instead of in the direction of the street.
    It's rare that I allow my opponent to use snipers against me, and I rarely get to use them to shoot across the board, but it's often very possible to leverage a HMGs range when you don't take the most direct path. An HMG shot from no cover but outside opponent's good range is often better than a combi or Boarding Shotgun shot at a range where both are in +3 or +6, and you rarely are forced to shoot from no cover unless you're starting to get low on orders and don't have time to crawl up to the edge of the building.

P.s. it's a lovely board, for sure! I like the clean aesthetic :)

3. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

It was set up to recreate the Main Strip from Asteroid Blues. I've found that the urban hills plus buildings with interiors make the boards deceptively tight quarters. What I really should get some images of is the local Ariadnan table, that one probably uses the most amount of individual terrain pieces in the group.

We also have a space hulk style tileset board. The walls use scenery rules so you can use Anti Material weapons to punch your way through the walls.

[​IMG]

Stuffist likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation