1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yu Jing Background

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Space Ranger, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Borlois

Borlois Yu Jing Imperial Service Agent

Firstly we should remember this game have many factions with their lights and shadows, none of them are the good guys.
    PanO have an elitist high class and merciless corporations. Haqquis have assassins with a quirky moral to justify their murders. Yu Jing is authoritarian and use the stern and unscrupulous Imperial Service to protect and watch their citizens...
    I guess why everyone have always Yu Jing in their minds. The Uprising was totally done to make the JSA and all the factions behind success, and justify their rebellion because an absurd and catastrophic YJ politics. And to make it clearer the ISS became the worst paramilitary police ever, in every sense. And there's nothing bad to say about the other site (nobody remember about the terrorists acts and the YJ citizens killed by the Tatenokai and how the JSA used their civilians as human shields).
    Read the Uprising was too annoying, anybody likes to read in every page how every step of your army is wrong and satirically evil.

2. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

Well, I guess that balances out the normal accusations of being a neocon capitalist pig.

3. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

And we all know who loves to throw "SJW" at people standing up for decency and against oppression (racism, discrimination, etc.). There's a lot more of us, "flagrant SJWs" around here. Get over it.

4. Nuada Airgetlam

Oh, wow. OH, WOW.

FFs guys, plz stop this, the NKVD / GESTAPO is organization, that has only one goal, to protect SOVIET UNION / THIRD REICH, they do that they must, any organization have many people, bad pepople, good people, they save JEWISH sitizen ? Thats their goal. They kill and brainwash, well thats just metod, i dont think they take pleasure in this. A CHEKA / SS-mann that shoot your friend yesterday(for reasons) can save people tommotow you know?

I never thought somebody could unironically be this much of a fascist apologist.

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil? :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

#44 Nuada Airgetlam, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    Dragonstriker likes this.
  5. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

@St.Craft, I’m with @Nuada Airgetlam on this one; this is apologetic for genuine fascists, not “anyone who disagrees with me is a fascist”.

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  6. St.Craft

St.Craft Active Member

well, thx for personal isult mate,
    1 i try to say that many people on this forum ask to show bright side of yu jing, here we are, we have seen bright side the most villainos organization of yu jing,
    2 my second point that iss is heroes for yu jing people, duo some reason (propoganda, triad counter operations, jsa terrorist suppresiton, )
    3 iss suppress japanese , because of terristic attacks.
    4 NKVD / GESTAPO VERY different organizations with very different goal and idiology, if you state they are the same, you can count there any intiligence organization. Mi-6. CIA, and all others, they all do shit you know.
    and STOP trying to disscus NAZI in miniature game forum FFS!
    P.s my english very bad

7. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

Can we just stop trying to ram certain political alignments onto fictional writing please. It makes discussions around it pretty fucking tedious.

The writing is intentionally vague. Not because the writer is trying to hide some kind of hidden political agenda or bias. But so readers can read into how they like.

I can appreciate the allegory of ISS to the gestapo in some of their actions. But stop stating it like its a fucking fact and maybe, just maybe engage in a little flexibility in the interpretations.

8. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

well no, that’s actually just a fantasy that SJW’s tell themselves and those are merely the rationality they use to justify immoral and abusive behaviour, to anyone they deem outside of what ever they perceive to be acceptable. This is why SJW’s are so truly insufferable, disliked by the vast majority and used as a pejorative term. Especially when they start taking offence on others behalf.

9. Nuada Airgetlam

You forgot to mix in a "white knight" here or there.

The insufferable insolence of people who dare to have empathy for another, stand up in his defense, stand up against a wrong.

HOW DARE THEY
    disrupt the peace and silence of the callous, the jaded, the indifferent, the cheerleaders of abuse, remind them of their own fault and inaction, of their own lack of ethics or morality?! Disgusting. Of course they are hated by the silent majority.

It hurts to be shown, even if but for a mere flicker of a moment, who you truly are and who you do not stand for.

chromedog likes this.
  10. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

Please. I don't want to make any political comments on anything but could you consider not changing every discussion into shitthrowing contest (I'm not trying to insult you and this is also for all who you are arguing with). I love to browse this forum and I love to read stuff related to infinity and not political statements from any side. You have off topic. You have other, more thematic websites. You can also just exchange emails or phone numbers. I don't care. Just get this shit out of here. @Nuada Airgetlam please. For some time, most of threads that you post on frequently, are turning into battlefield and sadly many of those rants are not about the game itself but some larger concept. Maybe try to make more posts tied to the topic of this forum so everyone can be happier. Ideological crusade on the internet is kinda pointless.

11. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

What do you thin guess which rank is Adil? Does a Zhanying or a Pheasant helmet suit him more?

Stuffist likes this.
  12. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

I think there are ranks outside of our game profiles but I'd reckon hes somewhere between pheasant and crane based on the description.

13. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Based on his armor it does resemble Pheasant rank, we might guess its bulkier because of comfy innerwear to fight off cold climates of Sval

sevsterino likes this.
  14. sevsterino

sevsterino Well-Known Member

I'd go for Pheasant. Besides similar armor, he has the background (imperial agent family) and Zhaynings usually do not. Also he seems also important, most likely will be featured in the next manga.

ObviousGray likes this.
  15. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Paging @psychoticstorm

This conversation is down the drain long ago and Nuada is the least to blame for it -.-;;

16. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

Hey. It just got back on rails

Borlois likes this.
  17. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

It's probably just me but I think the Zhanying head would look better in him

18. Tibooper

Tibooper Well-Known Member

If Adil has learned the "body guard martial arts" at the Bajiquang monastery, can we assume this is where every Hsien trained too, since they're supposed to be the Emperor's personal guards?

From Adil's lore: "All those who seek a position near the Emperor of the StateEmpire must study with the masters of Bajiquang, who will not only test their bodies, their skills, and their will, but also their commitment to Yu Jing and to the Emperor."

SpectralOwl likes this.
  19. SpectralOwl

Very possibly- although I imagine they only need a passing grade at the actual martial art; the loyalty is likely far more important in a setting where you have machine guns and power armour. Explains the bare-minimum CC skill on the actual Hsien Warriors.

20. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

My guess is the same. My memory fails me, but aren't Zhanying's viewed as outcast or scum? That seems to be the greater path to honour, if that is his goal.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation