1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yu Jing A-Z, a Linguistic Guide to Yu Jing Units.

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by GuanYunChang, Nov 29, 2017.

1. GuanYunChang

GuanYunChang 二哥

A quick glance through the new Army update tells me I have 1 new unit to add the Yao Fang Long Ya, "Dragon's Tooth" remote. Sadly the other characters like Jing Qo still don't come with characters for their names.

2. Law Dawg

Law Dawg Well-Known Member

We don't have the official characters, but Jing Qo could be Jing Ke the assassin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jing_Ke
    I didn't bother to read the fluff, so I have no idea if that's even close.

3. Law Dawg

Law Dawg Well-Known Member

I just noticed the White Banner sectorial logo on the infinity the universe web site has the following characters for Yu Jing: 玉璥. The character for Jing is really obscure and archaic, and is pronounced in the third tone. It means jade. So basically, Yu Jing means jade jade.

Interesting, I always thought the Jing was 京 meaning capital.

4. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

I wouldn't read that much into it. CB is awful when it comes to translations. They seem to just feed stuff through Google translate about 85% of the time.

Alfy likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation