1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YouTube TTS game in English

Discussion in 'Game Reports' started by Roadrunner7431, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Juan Lara of "Ecos del Hexadome" accepts a challenge from @Tribulus and plays in his second language, English. Here is the Link It is my opinion that his may be the best game in English on the Internet. Koorie Queen took some time from rehearsing her concert with Gata to try to upstage her in the Hexadome.

-V-, volgo, der_narr and 3 others like this.
  2. Murt4ir

Murt4ir New Member

good game, thanks for sharing !

3. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

I just bought that TTS and played some Infinty and Aristeia. I'm looking forward to play more. :)

How do you record the game ?

4. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

For the details of recording I suggest that you contact @khax Juan Lara in Spain or @Tribulus in my home town of Santa Fe, NM, USA. Please check out the Discord channel and please share your time zone. I am in Mountain Time currently GMT-7.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation