1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder why Final Boss has only 4 initial Energy?

Discussion in 'Legendary Bahadurs' started by Roadrunner7431, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member
    Warcor Aristeia

The answer is in the blog just posted by@ -V- He has 4 :E: because his life is tough: he underwent fourteen alterations, a few complicated marriages, and his career as an Underground Aristeia! -V- goes on to say that each of his four Tactics correspond to ex-wives. It certainly gives life to who I thought was a bizarre and even repulsive character.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  2. [ ]

[ ] Member

I like to write background about the aristos, to give some depth to the minis I move around the Hexadome. It makes it a bit more richer than if I think I'm just moving plastic and throwing dices xD

I'm grateful that Corvus does it too so I have an easier time with it xD

-V- and tartopom like this.
  3. Zewrath

Zewrath Nordic Master

Honestly I think it's due to balance. I've been spamming that red guy and I think he's borderline abusive. The amount of disruption an negative states he can throw around is absurd, especially coupled with his 'Swim Move'

volgo and treiral like this.