1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Win/Loss Statistics needed.

Discussion in 'News' started by SushiYumYumz, Sep 11, 2018.

1. SushiYumYumz

SushiYumYumz Member

Hello Everyone, I am compiling a spreadsheet of wins/loss per character, Please head over to

Game>Game Reports Section to post your Results in The thread, So far i have Tallied 26 games.

[​IMG]

hopefully you will all participate so that we can get the best statistics possible.

Luisjoey and volgo like this.
  2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

@SushiYumYumz Are these all the games that you or those in you community have played ? Or have you collected these stats from elsewhere?

3. SushiYumYumz

SushiYumYumz Member

These are from an online tournament, my community, and a few games that have been posted here and streamed on youtube without errors. I have reached out to tournament hosts requesting their match data post tournament moving forward.

Luisjoey likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation