1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why would you?: kunai vs ninja

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by dhellfox, Mar 31, 2020.

1. HotFreshTofu

HotFreshTofu Well-Known Member

I think the Kunai are hard passes. Use a Guilang or Lunah or Hac Tao ML if you want a strong ranged ARO.

As an active turn shooter there are just way too many better options in YuJing.

Another dead on arrival unit profile, if you ask me. But, the mini is cool and there is no harm in having fun trying out different stuff I suppose.

-Ghost-, Space Ranger and Zewrath like this.
  2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I don't know whether I'd jump to the conclusion that it's dead on arrival. It's the best sniper of all those four units against targets without Mimetism or better. I also find the Hac Tao ML to be a one-shot wonder which rarely gets a chance for the money shot (which is an expensive core fireteam moving out of cover)

However, the Shock Marksman Rifle is probably the most interesting, for the reasons that @SpectralOwl gave.

Still... it's hard to fit 30+ niche units into any list and the Hundun I think will win the SWC worthiness battle once they get their Hidden Deployment (unless it's exclusive to the Multi Sniper load out).

HotFreshTofu likes this.
  3. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

How does that work with Climbing Plus and Super Jump? As soon as you declare an Engage or BS Attack ARO after their move, you're revealed.

But that's just a minor quibble.

SpectralOwl likes this.
  4. SpectralOwl

Accurate, brain kind of skipped a gear back there- best chance in that situation would be to just wait for them to try and discover through the TO Camo and hope they fail, since a WIP13 unit only has a 50/50 shot at discovering TO up close it's very possible they could have wasted all the orders needed to get a unit up there anyway.

ijw likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation