1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why don't HB/Haqq Impersonators cost SWC?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Hecaton, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

What, then? It's just ineffable, you gotta feel it?

Nah. One can and should be analytical in one's approach to Infinity.

2. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Where’s the fun and enjoyment in that?

Cthulhu363 likes this.
  3. Hecaton

There's not much, actually. Then you'll he stuck wondering why you can't win games in a cloud of ignorance.

4. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

You know it's really fascinating how literally every Discord I'm part of for a miniatures wargame across multiple systems has banned Hecaton with absolutely no downside whatsoever, with the only subsequent ripple effect being a few people that he'd harassed out of the conversation or just turned off after creating a toxic environment coming back after learning he was gone.

Food for thought.

5. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

Also interesting how he's been banned from almost every tournament in the US too. Nobody has missed him.

6. Hecaton

Lol, getting banned from a discord because a mod was harassing me doesn't exactly bode well for a given community. Same thing happened on the Infinity facebook groups with James Ho and Alexander Arsenty. There's a lot of people with a bit of power due to controlling social media outlets for games like this who salivate at the chance to abuse it. And for your part - it's very clear that you think I'm the kind of person who doesn't deserve to have opinions about the game, just for not being part of your clique. I'm never going to take that seriously or respect your point of view.

When that happens... I mean I've played in tournaments in a few states and never had trouble.

#86 Hecaton, Nov 4, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    Tourniquet likes this.
  7. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

I mean it being discord and all the problems involved for using that platform sound like a downside. At least FB has some degree of topic/thread management though it does mean you have to deal with WGC.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  8. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I missed this thread somehow, harassment of forum members is not allowed, if there is a problem with a forum member please use report button or open a PM.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  9. Hecaton

You can read the thread. Nothing happened via pm.

10. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Apologies I meant PM the moderation team, there is no reason to post X member is bad and is not wanted in Y group, publicly in the forum.

People can use the report function and/ or PM the moderation team.

11. Hecaton

Since you're not really clear on what happened in the thread, there doesn't seem to be much point, as certain posters' toxicity towards me continues pretty blatantly. I don't use the report button because nothing ever comes of it; a lot of other people agree.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation