1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is still selling Red Veil in Europe?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Savnock, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Hey folks,

I need to grab a Red Veil box soon to fill in my Dashat needs. Unfortunately, just realized it's not on the CB site anymore and now Brexit may add cost to an order from the UK.

Anyone know which sites are still selling the set over here in continental Europe?

Bonus points and a beer in thanks whenever we meet in person if there's a sale on anywhere.

Or if anyone wants to sell your own, I'm buying, happy to strip the minis or leave the LE Ninja out if that brings a better price.

2. Machival

Machival Well-Known Member

3. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

4. miguelbarbo84

miguelbarbo84 Well-Known Member

Savnock likes this.
  5. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

The shit show will start 2021 at the earliest. Until then, UK remains in the EU Customs zone.

IOW, at least ~11 months for last orders and saying goodbye. After that, all depends, maybe no customs, maybe stupid "oh, you got this 20 euro thingy... pay the VAT, and another 10 for the paperwork" that just kills small transactions.

Savnock likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation