1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White banner fireteams

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Amusedbymuse, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Jukebox3113

Jukebox3113 Highlander

What he said.

2. Vandroiy

Vandroiy Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Don't you think a zanshi hd is better than tian gou khd inside the link? is cheaper and normal hd provides more defensive tools

3. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Because @AdmiralJCJF is liking this outdated post in the current period, I feel compelled to point out that this did not stay true. In N4 Gao lost wildcard in White Banner and reverted to Shang Ji links only.

In addition to still paying N3 HI costs despite me visibly whinging about it for months and CB deleting my posts on it.
    @Koni @HellLois what the actual fuck, dudes? Do you want us to just not put Gao on the table?

4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

He's not paying N3 costs. He was cheaper in N3...

5. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I get what you're saying, what I mean is the HI/dump stats N4 discounts vs the N3 costing on it. He's appears to be paying old costs plus he's being charged for LT2 now which we used to get for free on him.

6. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

LOL

That's unfortunate.

He was ok as a wildcard.

7. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

We can hope they change him because no one will use him over a Shang Ji AP HMG.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  8. Space Ranger

Other things I hope for fireteam changes would be:
    1 change Jing Qo to a wildcard.
    2 allow Jujak and/or Ye Mao to form a core
    3 allow a special haris of Shaolin with Jing Qo and/or Liang Kai
    4 allow one of the remotes to be a wildcard or specific team member

To my post above, they actually need to come out with figures for us to NOT buy them. Not buying them is worse than not using them. But so far they have come out with very little for White Banner even though it came out I think spring of 2020? No new Shang Ji, Jujak, Ye Mao, Hundun, Dofei, and no Tian Gou at all. Do they even care? Oh great a TAG. Big woop. It would have meant a little more if PanO, CA, and O12 didn't get theirs at the same time.

#88 Space Ranger, Jan 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  9. Amusedbymuse

Amusedbymuse Well-Known Member

Don't forget Long Ya, probably the most used WB unit in vanilla :)
    Edit: Instead of new Daofei give us just right hand with multi rifle that fits HMG model...

Space Ranger likes this.
  10. Fed4ykin

Fed4ykin Well-Known Member

You have that hand in the multirifle zuyong. I switched the HMG with the multi and it solved that problem.

wes-o-matic likes this.
  11. Amusedbymuse

1 Zuyong Multi is in left hand, Daofei is in right.
    2 Its only the glove that is the same, rest of the arm is completly different.
    3 Zuyong is a nice sculpt and it would be a shame to cut it.

What I want is Daofei Multi Rifle hacker sculpt that uses HMG body but has Multi Rifle in right hand or Multi in left with right hand hackin. And for those of us who have quite recent and for some reason discontinued HMG Daofei I would like to see mini blister with just the hands. As a "Sorry we took new, very good looking and totaly not op miniature and made it useles" from CB.

Edit: Im aware that there is no chance for this to happen. Its just my sort of salty wish.

12. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I still say make a character Daofei. There's so much design space for it, particularly in White Banner;
    * Crank up melee ability to emphasis the combined arms warfare that Yu Jing has going
    * Give him Infiltration +6 to make for an absurd and somewhat weird way of punishing overextensions, albeit kind of vulnerable to the increasingly rare Sensor REMs.
    * Hidden Deployment because Mimetism -3 and Hidden Deployment seems to be a very White Banner thing.
    * TacAware, Chain of Command, LT2, Strategos, NCO and the rest of the control and command arsenal that White Banner is somewhat weak in.
    * MSV1 which would make him a hybrid between Shang-Ji and Guilang
    * And this is gonna be the weird one; FTO profile without Camouflage.

Paegis likes this.
  13. Space Ranger

I think maybe a non-infiltrating HMG Daofei would cool. I don't think it was OP before but it's a possible thing they didn't want HMG with Infiltration.

A character would be good. I would be happy with just good CC sill and CCW. Maybe a Heavy Shotgun option. He's already pretty expensive.

Yes I forgot the Long Ya, and that makes it worse. The last time they came out with any new figures (except the Blue Wolf) specifically for White Banner was the Beyond Kaldstrom.

14. Amusedbymuse

Dang, YJ used to have hidden, infiltration +6, melee capable units so that would be a nice throwback. Character Daofei with described skill set (well, preferably a little lighter on the command ones) would be in Blue Wolf price range, and I would absolutely love to use it :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation