1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to go from the 300 point SP box?

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by tyrannosaurus69, Dec 5, 2017.

1. pedrogzc

pedrogzc Well-Known Member

What options for the flanks in SP? Lamedh bots?

I know you prefer the dakini (actually they are more polivalents and perhaps even more durable) but nothing better than an enemy that underestimate our "cheer leaders", SMG in the open is hitting on 12 until 24"; they are no joke for AD troops.

Cheers!

Enviado desde mi SM-J330FN mediante Tapatalk

2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Well, Dakini are Vanilla only (and one can assume they will be Vedic aswell XD), so they are a no-go for SP. Personally, the times I've used SP I've picked a MSV2 troop (like a mk12 Agema) with a "weak" Myrmidon team in front (that is, an Enomotarcos and a few chain rifle Mirmidons), and it can do wonders, while the "main" Myrm group goes by the other way.

My suggestion to use the Thorakites here comes, simply, from the need to use them unlinked until he gets his hands on Thrasímedes, but of course now I would suggest to proxy him with the LRL Thorakite and buy the Thorakite box as soon as it gets out.

pedrogzc likes this.
  3. pedrogzc

pedrogzc Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's more or less what I do.

I use thrasymedes link plus OA, Paramedic and LRL or HMG (depending on SWC available) in one flank plus a cheap myrm link to cover the other flank or the center.

When I'll take back my SP, definitely I'm going to try your solution.

Enviado desde mi SM-J330FN mediante Tapatalk

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation