1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Where to find Acon starter

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Goorie, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Goorie

Goorie Well-Known Member

DISCLAIMER: If the content of this thread is not within the rules of the forum please remove it.

Hello folks. I recently started to collect Acon models. I know they are going away, that's one of the reasons I am now at it. I guess it'll be even harder in the future.

My FLGS had a few of the new models: Mari's box, Mari HMG, Stingray box, Akal Spitfire... But we are struggling to find the latest Acon Starter. We've found a handful of the old ones but not a single one of the new starter...

So, to the point. If any of you fine folks knows any european ( I am from Spain, so the closer the better ) page with stock, please let me know in a DM.

Thank you all! Honk!

2. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Goorie likes this.
  3. Goorie

Goorie Well-Known Member

Hey! A couple a days ago I checked darksphere, shipping costs were like 26 pounds... So I discarded that option as fast as a Yuan eats their noodles.

Will check the other options today. Thank you!

4. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

Check Amazon. Might sound silly, but there's a few sellers there that do Infinity stuff.

Goorie likes this.
  5. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

Hello,

I just send you a PM

Greetings

Goorie likes this.