1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's good against MO

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by Magekiller, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Magekiller

Magekiller New Member

What is your opinion on what to bring against Military Orders in the mission mindwipe.

2. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

MO kind of incentivize taking heavy Infantry so making use of the repeater net druze can put down with pitchers and Deployable repeaters is a good shout. They tend to have heavy hitters that are good all rounders, high BS and high CC so vi's mods work well to help you overcome their high stat lines and staying away from CC is always a good idea where you can.

Brokenwolf likes this.
  3. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

Developing a great repeater net will probably be key. Also the E/M grenade profile can do some work as it can devastate HI link teams.

Myomer likes this.
  4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I agree mostly about the hacking. However 7 of 9 of their HI have at BTS6 and two are BTS3. Oblivion is AP but I wouldn't rely on that. Spotlight and a Clipper might help. Spotlight totally bypasses the BTS. Just like Oblivion, Spotlight doesn't kill the enemy but now it's already set up for the kill.

Other than hacking you also have some E/M. The E/M GL is still pretty good. I also like the Bashi with E/M mines.

Now there's also the Triphammer with AP Spitfire and the Diggers. The TH has anti-material to destroy the server too. The Diggers can actually do ok against knights.

I know from experience in this mission you want to take Fiddler. She can be on those servers in no time with the D-charges. But you also have the great option of Saito Togan who can stay hidden until you know what server needs to be destroyed.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation