1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you want to see in an Infinity "Competitive Cheat Sheet/Booklet"?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by Tom McTrouble, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Tom McTrouble

Tom McTrouble Well-Known Member

So because I'm bad at this game, I made these cheat sheets for myself awhile ago:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4iya62kutbucsxo/Infinity Cheat Sheet.pdf?dl=0

I have the intention of expanding into other small projects so that I can assemble what is essentially a "Competitive Infinity Sparknotes" that I can easily carry around. SO far I have also created a martial arts chart regarding which martial arts to use in which situations.

Since I will inevitably share the finished product, what are some things that you all would like to see in a booklet that would make it useful for you? My first thoughts are:

- List of Faction/Sectorial Lt Options and identifying features
    - Lists of potential Camo/AD troopers and relevant info
    - General SWC costs
    - Trying to compress the data from the sheets above into one equation, although that may be beyond my math skills

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation