1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do if a FAQ ruling is clearly wrong?

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Hecaton, Jul 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

I mean an EVO Hacker could affect skills/equipment other than the EVO Hacker itself.

2. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

You might need to elaborate how that relates for my understanding.

3. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Sure. So obviously deployment skills work during deployment, so it's a fair question to ask if this other piece of equipment that affects a deployment skill has an effect.

4. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

So you’ve lost me. What other skill effects the deployment skills of another model?

5. Ogid

Ogid Well-Known Member

You should read again my posts then. I didn't say you can use it, I said that I don't understand the reasons why the EVO bonus didn't apply in that scenario.
    AFAIK, there is no rule saying the automatic skills are desactivated/unusable during deployment and there is no rule saying the AI beacon cannot benefice from a bonus to AD.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation