1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What release are you hoping to get next?

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by Vanderbane, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Vanderbane

Vanderbane Well-Known Member

I'm pretty happy with using other troops as brawler proxies, so for me, it is probably the karakuri I would like to see updated. How about you?

Space Ranger likes this.
  2. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

I am speculating on a new YuanYuan in a Blister. The old sculpts look very outdated compared to the new Bashi Bazouks for example.

For the Karakuri: I just ordered a Box of the actual sculpts so regarding my usual luck chances are high there is a new design to be announced soon ☺

Space Ranger likes this.
  3. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

New sniper shot is starting speculation that daiyokai might get the blister treatment to "unlock" it from the JSA box

4. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

It's probably the Invincible Army version (Mowang), or another IA model.

5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Agreed.

I don't expect either Celty or the Daiyokai to be available separate from the JSA army pack. They're both AVA1, so no real reason to separate them. The new Keisotsu are much bigger than the old ones, more than a head taller. But that's because the original Keisotsu date to the 'true 28mm' era of Infinity sculpts.

I hope that we see Brawler sculpts before resculpted Yuan-yuans, but I do expect new YYs at some point. The two 'current' YYs have been around since 2007, the male YY has the original Akali drop pack!

Plus, I wouldn't mind getting a couple more YYs, maybe with Hellcat drop pack instead of Ragik, even though I have all the models (both old, Battlefoam Heavy Armor YY, Red Veil shotgun YY, and Fat YY). After all YYs are AVA4, so having either a new blister or even a Box of 4 would be perfect.

6. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I'm having a lot of fun with proxies with other factions but I think I'd like a new, easier to put together Karakuri.

7. BlackCadian

BlackCadian Well-Known Member

+1 for Yuan Yuans

I refuse to play them no matter how good they are until I can either think of a good proxy or they release new models :/

8. rac

rac Active Member

Yuan yuan

9. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

+3 for Yuan yuan. Old models look so ugly and limited ed red veil guy is nearly impossible to get your hands on. Can still get fatso but he is a bit pricey

Space Ranger and Deltervees like this.
  10. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

Honestly, I want new Karakuri more than anything...

I've been tempted to get Hollowmen to convert, or Malifaux minis (boo hiss), but really, I just want CB to make new ones.

Deltervees and Vanderbane like this.
  11. Vanderbane

Vanderbane Well-Known Member

Agreed - I'm thinking I might break down and use the new odalisque with a robo-lady paintjob.

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  12. rac

rac Active Member

I'm using the new asura

13. LaughinGod

LaughinGod Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Don't hope for new Karakuri, if I am not mistaken in one of the Kurage videos Bostria said they consider them and Neko Oyama up to N3 standard. Which makes me sad.
    Yuan Yuan easy to proxy/covert with Bashi if you dislike old sculpts and Fat Yuan Yuan boxes are around 20 euros in trading groups so not that expensive to get. So I could live without those for a while.
    I would bet we will send Brawler box first, because they fit all Merc sectorials.

rac likes this.
  14. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

Karakuri and Yuan²
    Brawler ... I'm not sure I use just few of them al hawa got the spot for now (I'm only using sniper and assault hacker profiles)
    and I'm considering replacing them by regular keisotsu

15. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I'm thinking now is a good time to pick up old Dakini's while I can for Karakuri. I can use them for ISS as well.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation