1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What not to buy ?

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Arkhos94, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

I'd actually like Crusaders to stay more BS-focused, with Akalis getting pushed further into CC role (BS 12, higher CC, MA1/2 or NBW, more CCW options). It'd make them nicely different and would bring alternative options to their respective sectorials.

Smiler likes this.
  2. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

I def see what you mean however i think a straight rasyat clone would bring a lot more to MO which is so hyper focused on shooting its way out of deployment. (Mostly the smoke grenades is what im talking bout here)

Whereas acon has a pretty decent mid field presence from the get go and is much more focused on cheaper pseudo disposable pieces, that allow for primary, secondary and tertiary attack pieces.

Whereas losing your hospitaller hmg in your first turn leaves you in a pretty bad spot.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  3. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I could totally see Akalis going to CC18. I mean, the Sikh religion commands that thou shalt always carry a blade, so that you are able to protect the innocent.

Like I've said, Sikhs brandishing sharp pointy things is the second scariest thing in the entire subcontinent (Gurkhas brandishing sharp pointy things being the absolute scariest thing, possibly on the entire planet)

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  4. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

That is true. But I think this would be solved nicely by giving Teutons Eclipse Grenades.

One of the reasons I'd love to see a PanO Gorkhas regiment...

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  5. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Oh I wasn't aware of that. I'm a N3 scrub, I didn't play back in the dark ages. :p

Zsolt, Stiopa and Teslarod like this.
  6. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

No worries, it was a weirdly specific addition.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation