1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What flavor of Charontids?

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Bohrdog, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Bohrdog

Bohrdog Santathematics

I have a league game coming up playing Power Pack and want to run the Charontids hacker Lt as my data tracker yet I think I am going to see a lot of camo on the other side of the table and kinda think MSV 3 plasma would be better. What do you think?

2. Wolf

Wolf https://youtube.com/@StudioWatchwolf

If you don't mind an oblique question in reply, I'm curious about the context of your list, and what other plans you have for dealing with Camo?

xagroth likes this.
  3. Bohrdog

Bohrdog Santathematics

[​IMG] League 250 *1
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]9 [​IMG]3
    [​IMG] CHARONTID Lieutenant Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Plasma Rifle, Nanopulser / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 73)
    [​IMG] Bit Hacker (UPGRADE: Expel) Submachine Gun + Pitcher, Deployable Repeater + KISS! / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] KISS! Adhesive Launcher / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    [​IMG] KRAKOT RENEGADE 2 Submachine Guns, Chest Mine / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] DĀTURAZI Chain Rifle, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] DĀTURAZI Chain Rifle, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] M-DRONE Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] NOCTIFER Missile Launcher / Assault Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] ZERAT (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun, Grenades, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 22)
    [​IMG] MED-TECH OBSIDON MEDCHANOID Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] SLAVE DRONE Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

2.5 SWC | 234 Points

Open in Infinity Army

4. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

What is the point/SWC limit? It looks like 250 from the name of your list, but that seems odd.

5. Bohrdog

Bohrdog Santathematics

Yes it's 250/5 for an escalation league.

6. Wolf

Okay, so it's 'which important skill should you deploy in the one case-hardened delivery system'?
    Can you give us a rough sketch of how you'd use the units to deal with TO, Camo spam, and presumably Infiltration, then?

7. Ginrei

Ginrei Well-Known Member

Have you considered the Anathematic hacker Lt? I find if your LT is going to be running around the TO camo is much more useful than the hacking device plus.

Bohrdog likes this.
  8. Wolf

I can't speak from suitable experience, I'm sorry; but for what it's worth, I think I'd run the MSV3 version myself.

Bohrdog likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation