1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can IA bring to The Armory

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by zapp, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

Interesting. Unfortunately, as you well know. This isn't a thing in IA. But at least this helps in vanilla somewhat.

2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Oh yes of course, I feel like we're all mostly on the same page though that the Hulang really doesn't function in IA and is largely a confusing mess without access to eclipse or smoke.

Daemon of Razgriz likes this.
  3. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

I still think it'd be better if it just had some form of Camo and frenzy. Make it like an Igao that can cap objectives, then aggressively defend them with short range firepower and scary CC.

4. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Yeah or that'd probably work pretty good too. They need something anyway to get them to work in IA.

Daemon of Razgriz likes this.
  5. IAGO242

IAGO242 Executive Officer

Agree.
    Funnily enough it was actually useful for getting coup de gras in Armoury.
    I counter-deployed next to a superior infiltration camo marker (It was Uxia) and managed to crit dodge into her suprise shotgun shot haha. Had to spend about 6 orders fighting her, and it won and saved my link from getting alpha striked. Unfortunately a scout with E/M mines then Immobilised it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation