1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WARCROW] The new fantasy universe by Corvus Belli

Discussion in 'News' started by Koni, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Pay attention tomorrow for a new video with more wargame stuff ;)

2. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

3. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Oh, a nod to Polish hussars. There are going to be some nice miniatures in Warcrow - as it was expected ;)

PozdRawiam / Greetings

Golem2God and burlesford like this.
  4. Ric

Ric New Member

Like the look (Except double tactical rocks makes specific basing hard). Are these going to be thermoplatic(Of some mix) or metal?

5. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

The sculpts are very cool, designs are great. Though I'd like the leader to be less chunky.

Question: will there be a generic version of the leaders, or are they only gonna be named characterrs?

Golem2God likes this.
  6. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

thermoplastic

Golem2God likes this.
  7. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I really like the design of them. I’m still not enthusiastic about the special dice but I’ll hold out until I try a demo.

Golem2God likes this.
  8. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

I notice in these images the lack of the usual wargame element, the "b00b 4rm0r". And that's refreshing. :+1:

In my divine goodness of skeleton walker, here's an image that might give a clue to the Orc part.
    [​IMG]
    In this link: https://warcrow.com/games/warcrow
    You'll note that the human part fits in with the CB video, that the giant Orc looks like the one in the dunjeon crawler, whose content we know will fit in with the wargame, and so the 2 hallerbardiers could certainly be releases for the wargame (the halberdiers are probably humans/blue elves).

Nemo No Name likes this.
  9. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

10. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

This is a summary article of the video, auto-generated with an AI, article reviewed and note indicated in blue if problem.

Orcs and Varanks: Introducing the armies of Warcrow the Wargame

[​IMG]

Warcrowthewargame is a miniature game set in the Warcrow universe, pitting different factions against each other in epic battles. In this article, we will introduce you to the two armies included in the Battle Pack, which features the conflict between the Hegemony of Embersig and the Northern Tribes.

[​IMG]

The Hegemony of Embersig: An alliance of magic and technology
    The Hegemony of Embersig is a military and economic power that dominates the continent. It is composed of different races, such as humans, dwarves, and elves, who share a common vision of progress and order. The Hegemony uses magic and technology to strengthen its troops and war machines.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Battle Pack contains 7 units from the Hegemony:
    3x Bucklemen, the true strength of the Hegemony, the only thing stopping ruthless barbarians from destroying what we have built, is the Black Legion.
    1x Frostfire Herald, a young graduate from the Magic Faculty.
    1x War Surgeon, an expert in medicine and surgery, who can heal her allies and wound her enemies with her scalpel.
    1x Drago the Anvil, a one-eyed and the army’s leader.
    1x Bucklemen Guardians (:3:name is not sur, waiting official announce), elite soldier with wing.

The Northern Tribes: An alliance of savagery and spirituality
    The Northern Tribes are an alliance between the Orcs and the Varanks, two peoples from the boreal lands. They fled south to escape the Rampant Evil, a dark threat that corrupts everything in its path. The Northern Tribes are guided by respect for the World-Spirit, a mystical force that animates nature.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Battle Pack contains 7 units from the Northern Tribes:
    1x Wrathmane, Alborg the Roaring, the army’s leader, who is a natural leader and loyal to the World-Spirit.
    4x Fierce Hunters (:3:not sure but from the army picture it seems to be 4 and not 3 as initially shown, waiting official announce), bloodthirsty warriors who track their prey with their bows and axes.
    1x The Evoker, a shaman who can summon nature spirits to fight by her side.
    1x The Sage, an elder who has accumulated great combat experience and can share his wisdom against the Hegemony.

The context of the Battle Pack: The taking of Grjotgard

[​IMG]

The Battle Pack takes place after the taking of Grjotgard, a territory in the north of the continent that belonged to the dwarves of Mount Haven. The Northern Tribes conquered this region by facing off against the dwarves and the forces of Rampant Evil. Upon arriving at the borders of Hegemony of Embersig, they triggered a defensive reaction from it, which sent its troops to protect its lands. Thus begins the first confrontation between these two armies.

[​IMG]

The Battle Pack contains everything you need to play Warcrow: miniatures, cards, dice, rules, and scenarios. It will allow you to discover Warcrow's universe and experience exciting battles. Stay tuned for more information on this game and remember that Fog is already there…

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do you have the courage to resist temptation?

[​IMG]

#730 Wizzy, Jul 28, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2023
    Marc C, Croepoek, Time Bandit and 5 others like this.
  11. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Where was this all posted? Curious to see the battlepack info source. Errr wait is this AI translated?

Nemo No Name likes this.
  12. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

ALEPH is everywhere, welcome to the quantronics revolution.

Nemo No Name likes this.
  13. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

that plague doctor is possibly my favorite model now. I'm 100% sold.

Bignoob likes this.
  14. Bignoob

Bignoob Well-Known Member

Nah. I disagree. The girls of infinity played an important role in my enrolment of Infinity.

I don't want a Chimera or old Moira's. But having sexy girls without being over the top (Bolts girls on top, but even Joan, female Orc, Lynx, Crushers, Sombras etc) is important.

I'm maybe in the minority, but it's my opinion.

Are we entering the age of total prudeness? That we are afraid to make girls looking a bit different from their male counterparts (because that is what we are currently seeing with these linemen/linewomen of the Hegemony) because as soon as we do (to quote your way of writing) it's "HyPeR SeXuaLiZatIoN"!

It's by far the most gorgeous model of the pack! Love it too to a great extent!

LaughinGod likes this.
  15. Nemo No Name

Lack of boob armour and combat heels is such a nice and awesome thing! <3 Perfect!

I am very interested in the information source as well, what's IA? I assume some Spanish website?

Modock likes this.
  16. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

It's just the French abbreviation for artificial intelligence, I just made a mistake with the language, I put the .srt file of the video's subtitles into bing's AI and asked it to make a summary article with a catchphrase somewhere. We needed to celebrate the revelation of the box with something. It's important to have a written show too.

Nemo No Name likes this.
  17. Nemo No Name

Aaah, I see :D

18. Nemo No Name

Oh wait. The Battlepack contents is all wrong. :D

Hoopoe was saying "The battlepack brings Bucklermen with their corresponding leader", and Bing translated that into "Booklem, a leader" :sweat:
    Drago the Anvil is not a dwarf, typical AI hallucination :dizzy_face:

No idea where we got the Book Guardians. :thinking_face:

@Wizzy
    I think Orcs have similar issues - can you please either fix or mark it as autogenerated (wrongly XD )

#738 Nemo No Name, Jul 28, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2023
  19. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Vulnerability (Total)

These models are stunning, I'm sold. If the rules are decent I'm all the way in. Well done CB!

20. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

The war surgeon is a stunning model.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation