1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to play hide and seek? lol

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Ibn_Sina, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Ibn_Sina

Ibn_Sina New Member

Shasvastii Expeditionary Force
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    NOCTIFER Missile Launcher / Assault Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    NOCTIFER Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 24)
    MALIGNOS Hacker (EI Killer Hacking Device) Submachine Gun, Dazer, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 33)
    MALIGNOS Hacker (EI Killer Hacking Device) Submachine Gun, Dazer, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 33)
    MENTOR Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 22)
    CALIBAN (Chain of Command) Submachine Gun, Pulzar, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife, CC Weapon. (0 | 29)
    GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]1
    SEED-SOLDIER Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle, D.E.P. / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    4 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

First list I've posted on here. What do you think would I frustrate someone if I brought it? Lol

Dedled likes this.
  2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

How do you deal with a linked sniper? mines? throw-away Warband? I think it's like fun for the gimmick of it, but lets be real.

I think you're going to find yourself very stuck if you play a list like this

3. Diphoration

Diphoration Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Shasvastii Expeditionary Force
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    SPECULO KILLER (Minelayer) Combi Rifle, Smoke Grenades, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Monofilament CCW, Knife. (1.5 | 39)
    SHROUDED (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Dazer / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
    MENTOR Lieutenant Shock Marksman Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

This is a similar version I ran for a button pushing heavy tournament.

I don't think more than 2 Malignos brings much to the list.

Noctifer LT is a waste, especially since you are not even capped on your SWC and are bringing one of the better LT choice in the faction already.

CoC isn't really needed in those kind of lists.

Dropping Dazers will help your skew lists have more chance vs a lot of things, between slowing their trooper, lowering their burst so that your Noctifer have better shot. It's great passive order denial that doesn't affect your multiterrain troopers.

#3 Diphoration, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    Lesh', DaRedOne and Hachiman Taro like this.
  4. Hachiman Taro

Hachiman Taro Inverted gadfly

One problem with these kinds of lists in ITS is the lack of a good Datatracker candidate (since the Datatracker can't be hidden or marker state). It's a bummer and makes me take Sheskiin more than I'd like. I wish they would change it so marker state was ok for datatracker. That would be better.

5. Ibn_Sina

Ibn_Sina New Member

Probably am but this was meant just to have fun and to put my first post ever.

6. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

Thanks for the LoLs :)

I played a limited insertion Ariadna list with almost only camo troopers. After a few games I realized that most of the time, camo are fragile and you need some strong piece with multiple wounds or big armor / phys in order not to get stuck because of a single mine or some direct template weapon. But you can have like 2/3rd of your list in camo state and that's funny and very playable.

Tips : do find a way to remember which token is what. I use cardboard token so I just write it under the token.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation