1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virtual tournament packs and one shots

Discussion in 'ITS' started by evilmonkey, Jan 22, 2018.

1. evilmonkey

evilmonkey That man over there

I will admit it has been a few years but what are the virtual tournaments packs currently? A few years back they gave you a code which awarded ranking points for top players but I cannot seem to find any information about the new ones. All I see is it gives you a code for the OTM.

One Shots, what are they? I assume they are meant for small events between a few people but I haven't seen rules or format information. Is there a document or something outlining the event type and do they award points for ranking?

2. gamma ray

gamma ray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

One shots are for one 1vs1 game that will be recorded on ITS. From what I remember, Virtual Tournament packs give you an ITS code that be used for a tournament, but none of the physical goodies that a normal tournament pack would give you.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation