1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Virtual tournament packs and one shots

Discussion in 'ITS' started by evilmonkey, Jan 22, 2018.

1. evilmonkey

evilmonkey That man over there

I will admit it has been a few years but what are the virtual tournaments packs currently? A few years back they gave you a code which awarded ranking points for top players but I cannot seem to find any information about the new ones. All I see is it gives you a code for the OTM.

One Shots, what are they? I assume they are meant for small events between a few people but I haven't seen rules or format information. Is there a document or something outlining the event type and do they award points for ranking?

2. gamma ray

gamma ray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

One shots are for one 1vs1 game that will be recorded on ITS. From what I remember, Virtual Tournament packs give you an ITS code that be used for a tournament, but none of the physical goodies that a normal tournament pack would give you.