1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIRD and the Potential State of Vanilla

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by TanakoSkyler22, Nov 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

Yeah, it's actually a healthy boost for VIRD that the AVA of both Helots and Zulu Cobras is much higher than in Vanilla. Those are units where the increased AVA really helps define the list.

xammy likes this.
  2. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Vanilla is riding high on the MO changes to HI and the additions of Varuna. It will help it break away from NCA plus nisse and Joan. I never felt too compelled to run other HI outside of NCA except maybe the occasional Hospdoc, but now the montessa, sepulchre and even the Santiago are looking much more tasty in vanilla and the doc got cheaper. Varuna's Zulu is an obvious strength and the helot will be taken with or without Joan because they are just that damn good. We now have 3 khd choices in vanilla and each has something different to bring to the table, eith TO, breaker combi or HImeleemachine360noscopewtflolithasstealthfml+tinbot. Top this off with the ultimate tag diversity of Pano and our support got miles ahead of where it was.

3. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Yeah, this is certainly worth discussing.

But I think it's a mistake to close it down to a discussion of only VIRD.

Because the impact of the MO redesigns are going to have just as much significance, in my opinion.

VIRD having no Aleph means that all the new stuff contributes directly to Vanilla 'though, for literally the first time since MO.

Superfluid and Judge Dredd like this.
  4. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

TBH i think the MO changes will affect vanilla more than the VIRD ones, beyond the fact that every list is now going to contain two camo tokens.

Superfluid likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation