1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vido Gams!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by maru, Dec 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Vanilla Dow II also was lacking it and was still quite a good game ;)

<only balance was really fucked up at realease, anyone remember initial Eldar ?^^>
    <but this is usual complaint about THQ DoW, initial balance is totall junk, but they can actually work it into pretty good state if given time>

2. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Arguably, it's the community who was working on it in both previous games more than devs (DoWPro, EliteMod).

Aaaand WH without Chaos feels weird to me...

3. leigen_zero

leigen_zero Morat Pacifist

I didn't even know they made a 3rd one

4. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Just completed the first run of Celeste, on Switch. Probably, on my TOP5 at the end of this year. Must have.

[​IMG]

#84 Koni, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  5. Barrogh

I'm looking forward to Into the Breach.

[​IMG]

About 2 weeks are left until the release. Tbh it was a long time since I've seen a decent turn-based game (last one was Invisible Inc. for me). One of the reasons I found myself collecting Infinity is because of that.

It's going to be on Steam for now. A short coverage on what kind of thing it's going to try to accomplish can be found here. Videos found on youtube are also quite telling.

Flipswitch likes this.
  6. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Looks so great! It seems "Final Fantasy Tactics meets Advance Wars" I'll keep an eye to it :)

Anyone played here "Night in the Woods"? Will be probably my next indie game for Switch...

7. leigen_zero

leigen_zero Morat Pacifist

Reminds me of Front Mission for the SNES. Will probably be picking it up.

Waiting for my Dragon Quest: Builders for Switch to drop, but there's been a delay in shipping so can't pick it up til Valentines Day.
    Hope my wife doesn't mind :stuck_out_tongue:

8. DeadlyOcean

DeadlyOcean SCAF Maelstrom Crew/Korean A! Manager/Sygmaa Spy;)

Recently i playing C&C series again. especially Tiberium wars. such a nostalgic game for me. yes. i'm still big fan of C&C.

sometimes play PUBG with my buddies.

and last, I can't wait Far Cry 5. lol looks awesome!

#88 DeadlyOcean, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    jherazob and Stiopa like this.
  9. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Another Kickstarter that turned out pretty well, so far I'm loving it.

10. TanakoSkyler22

TanakoSkyler22 Varunan Diplomat

Since I am on a Cyberpunk/horror binge and it was the first was on Sale from GoG, I am playing through the System Shock series.

11. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Oh right forgot about into the breach!

12. ShaeKonnit

ShaeKonnit Well-Known Member

Fired up Titanfall 2 on the Xbone on Saturday night after drinking most of a bottle of wine followed by a large measure of tablet vodka.
    Somehow I managed my best performance to date, placing top of the leader board after rampaging around like the proverbial Grammaton Cleric. Even though I was using an LMG for which I am yet to unlock a scope, relying entirely on the iron sights.
    Is there a bad lesson, here? 0_o

13. Barrogh

I mean, when we were younger, my friend wouldn't join an insta-gib UT match without making sure intensity of tremor in his hand is sufficient. So...

On a side note, I've been playing Disciples 3: Reincarnation (aka "D3: unscrewed edition") these days. I notice how "tabletop deformation" is getting to me.

"So, it does not proc on target's death, only on hit if it survives; but tooltip did not say anything about that!; well, on the other hand, if target is considered a caster of the effect, then it makes sense..."
    Damnable RAW reading! :D

Granted, I consider this to be an upside of vidiyas - you don't have to worry about not playing some rule correctly, or arguing on whether your interpretation is right. You just see how it is and roll with it.

#93 Barrogh, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  14. maru

maru Well-Known Member

a third part Perseus mandate
    well from my play thrue -
    I do not recale this bad graphic - but i may not say if i played a raw version or patched and moded one - but ye there was a boring parts - addicionaly i played on Hard difficulty and it is bad idea tbh - mini bosses got tons of Hp , and i remember a lot of Save and restores in random places. but is not as bad as described - but like i say do not remember if i play a raw or modded especialy that i remember having thous bonus missions mounted inside of the core game ... and this would say i played moded one - but i realy do not recall.

Disciples 3: Reincarnation - this was a game i could not get hold on .. i was in possesion of D3 in a premiere day but game was so insanly buggy and in addicion there was a very malicient copy protecton Dram on it causind adicionaly twice more problems including imposibility of patching as a local distributor seams not get agrement with game authors on this Shit DRAm instalacion and this cause a patching auto process not working correctly (and when you game menage to patch itself at last - bam you are unable to play as copy protection program decide you do not have an official legal game and it require a CD in a drive at al time - but what to do when you laptop do not have a CD ?? ) - so i ditched it out - it was way to buggy and decide to avoid enything reliced by Cenega as they put bad copy protection shit on games - TBH i would probably got a fun if i would use a pirated version without Copy protection that was unabling a legal owners to actualy play the game.

on other Hand Activision Blizzard decide to broke there own statment about HOTS and all skins and features acessable just by plaing the game and cash only skins and lock certain skins behind real money boundles hidden in gem trading - a cash you may get in game but insanly rare and only one you may buy for real money - it was orginaly be used only to buy added loot boxes - and in thous you would get shards and items - there was noway to exchange real cash in to desired skin in stright way and you could get all possible skin from lootboxes you get by just plaing game and craft desired skins out of Shards
    now you may buy a boundle of skins they are not craftable and amount of gems to pay is like 2200 - you get a 100 gems every 25 or 50 lvl - is damn time taking so in reality is no way to get 2200 gems by plaing games
    o and they reduce an amount of exps you get per game in a stealth patch . - Blizard decide they will stink as EA but blizzard fan boys decide to not mention this
    And yes core game is fun as it was but they decide not to care about they own pledges. and get greedy more then usual

15. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Now playing Shadow of the Colossus on PS4.

What a masterpiece! I never played it on PS2 and it seems I missed a great game. Everything is incredible: the world, the music, the colossus and his mechanics, Agro (I love/hate that horse!), that feeling of an alone but great travel...

Fantastic.

Alkasyn likes this.
  16. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Good for you PS 2 version is damn clunky with uneven FpS a ps4 version is remade from scratch and it is own game on new engine , it is Best game from Team Ico and as a Remade of it not done by them is read of typical errors and a lot of awkward solution that are trade mark of team ico so basicly you now play best version of this game.

Koni likes this.
  17. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Installing "Kingdom Come: Deliverance" right now, let's see how this kickstarter project turned out.
    So far, the reviews are pretty possitive, although the game seems to be a bit bugged.

By the way, "The King of Fighters 2002" is currently Free in GOG, grab it while you can :p

maru likes this.
  18. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Shadow of the Colossus completed. Amazing game, it was a pleasure enjoy the 2nd Ueda's adventure.

PS: Do you know if exist a website/iOS app to track the games completed (like Letterboxd for films)?

19. maru

maru Well-Known Member

damn you sneky bastard - you menage to post about free game before me - ty Very much ;)

Abrilete and jherazob like this.
  20. Barrogh

At some point I was gathering a small collection of modern fighting games since they make a good party games, but I must admit that KoF is among those series I wouldn't even attempt to touch since even decidedly more casual-friendly games leave me throwing a fit over execution bars and their necessity (inb4 "go play Fantasy Strike", lol).

On a related note, for those who follow FGs: Rising Thunder was recently re-released in the form of so-called "community edition", salvaging most of effort that went into it in a playable form.

For those who don't know, it's a fighting game with mostly classical design of mechanics (with the exception of extremely simplified move inputs and abundance of short cooldowns on specials) featuring human-like robots mildly representing national stereotypes. So, basically, like Infinity with its TAGs except it's in a classical 2D fighting game :P

Not sure what resource should I link since official site is down, so I suggest googling it up if you're interested.

#100 Barrogh, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Belgrim and Abrilete like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation