1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vido Gams!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by maru, Dec 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

I've heard good things about the Emperor: Battle for Dune, but have no personal experience with it.

Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak is more than a decent substitute, though :D

The fun part is that this single beep made their stock price jump :P

2. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Yeah the last one was Emperor: Battle for Dune but Dune 2000 is a classic.

Yeah Homeworld is how I get my desert game fix atm

3. Zakalwe

Zakalwe Bomber Harris, Do It Again!

Excellent choice. Did you play Xenoblade Chronicles X on the WiiU? I actually found it to be better than either XC or XC2, especially for the online interaction with other players, but XC2 is still one of the best JRPGs released recently by a significant margin.

4. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

So... a few days ago I ended "Nier: Automata" (I mean, the 5 main endings). Really good game, keeps improving the deeper you get into the game.

Now, I'm starting it again from the begining, and many sentences/cutscenes have more meaning behind.

Rizzy likes this.
  5. ShaeKonnit

ShaeKonnit Well-Known Member

I really liked it - it actually made the infantry worth taking. The character models and animations for the Sardaukar were great!
    Plus, the sandworms were much more of a threat as they'd travel the map and destroy more than one unit at a time. All the more useful when the Fremen ride them.

Stiopa likes this.
  6. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

It's my first Xeno game (and it's awesome!). After playing XC2, I really want to play XC1 (it seems a lot of players still consider better than this XC2), but XCX doesn't have my attention at this moment :kissing:

7. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Get it and play it. It's dated graphically (not terribly though), but still awesome and varied. And it has a ton of those old Westwood-style videos, think Dune 2000 meets C&C. Plus you can get fedaykins who ride sandworms :3

Flipswitch and Stiopa like this.
  8. maru

maru Well-Known Member

admit it it is game about Android buts :)
    BTW Carmagedon TDR 2000 on GoG for Free for next 29 h :)
    have a fun with good old racing game

Stiopa and Pierzasty like this.
  9. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

With no time between stellaris ( i love being able to create any tipe of civilitzation, the last one where space taliban worms) and the Witcher 3 dlcs...

Icchan likes this.
  10. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Stiopa and jherazob like this.
  11. Zakalwe

Zakalwe Bomber Harris, Do It Again!

sonicReducer likes this.
  12. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Well im glad i have pointed you to so much discounted game instade of full price Battle Front 2 + Season pas
    :D
    any way Congrats for purchasing a good RPG game - for you and someone else - Happe readimer - let us know so no more ppl wil type in this code XD

13. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

@Zakalwe that's a nice gesture. I got this game a few months ago, I think on Steam sale but maybe in a bundle but I haven't played it yet.

Started Grim Dawn the other day, seems pretty good. Also want to start a new campaign on XCOM2

14. maru

maru Well-Known Member

realy good analisis of This Game
    and caind of answer why from time to time im reffering to this game and compare to new ones .. usualy with bad effect towards new one ;)
    and OMG it is 13 years game .. and it is stil one of best Ai in game .. :wink: wtf ?

Icchan and Abrilete like this.
  15. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Vaulters expansion for ES2 is out. Great addition to the game and the soundtrack and art is absolutely top notch.

16. ShaeKonnit

ShaeKonnit Well-Known Member

I'm at an odd point in gaming - nearly nothing released for the current generation of consoles interests me at all, so I've been looking backwards to find gems I may have missed. In the meantime my Xbone is gorging itself on updates and is about 80% full from only 7 god-damn games :/
    What's been occupying most of my gaming time is Final Liberation circa 1995, and I've been loving it!

From what I've seen, anyway, that Armageddon game looks like it could be the modern version. So I'm wondering, has anyone here played Armageddon and how do you think it compares to Final Lib?

And while we're at it, anyone know any decent RTSs? I've been reinstalling older titles like LotR: Battle for Middle Earth II and after recent discussion I may very well reinstall Emperor: Battle for Dune.
    I've seen ads for Iron Harvest over on Soshul Meedja, which does look promising.

17. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Stiopa likes this.
  18. Belgrim

Belgrim Well-Known Member

19. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Heh, I just accidentally got a key to Civ6 on Humble Bundle. Forgot to cancel my monthly subscription in time :P

Also, playing through Deserts of Kharak. I'm always amazed how Homeworld games are able to build an awesome atmosphere for the campaigns.

Icchan likes this.
  20. Rizzy

Rizzy Armchair Strategos L3

I have one of the Hasslefree Models, a girl in a red dress as a Psyker in my Imperial Guard. So far everyone I played against recognized the reference.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation