1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vido Gams!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by maru, Dec 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Musterkrux

Musterkrux Well-Known Member

Got it for Xmas on the Xbone, I've played a bit of it. Feels pretty similar to 1 and 2 (never played 3). Once you learn some of the more cheeky exploits I find the game to be pretty easy. It's good fun, though.

Abrilete likes this.
  2. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Platinum trophy for Spiderman achieved!

Now, I'll go back to Dark Souls Remastered. I quit from the game very angry at the Blighttown area, weeks ago >_<

The PSVR is so nice, but I need some adaptation time...:dizzy_face:

Xeurian and MikeTheScrivener like this.
  3. ShaeKonnit

ShaeKonnit Well-Known Member

I haven't played Dork Souls for a while, now. I really ought to, but Red Dead 2 is taking up my gaming time.

4. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Cross Code 25% off on GoG
    seson 16 will start in Diablo 3 in a day or so

Abrilete likes this.
  5. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

Have any of you guys tried the RE2 remake demo? As a kid who was scared shitless of the original games, then loved them in my teenage years and still do – I'm unbelievably excited for this remake.

I'm also looking forward to Sekiro in march. Need my souls-like fill

6. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Tried 2 days ago. Insta-buy. While I hate current “horror games” because my heart suffer a lot (I hate you Dead Space!), playing again with Leon on the Racoon Police Station is...awesome. Great job, Capcom.

Sekiro is another insta-buy. I played last year Nioh and Bloodborne for the first time, and now I’m facing the Dark Souls trilogy. Damn, I’m so bad playing and it’s difficult as hell, but From Software, you’re genius.

7. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Playing: Dead Cells. It owns. hard. Also finishing Hollow Knight, just need some more bits for the true ending.

Then onto GRIS & Bayonetta

Abrilete likes this.
  8. maru

maru Well-Known Member

-_0 are you already made Gream troupe and God slayer ??

9. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

10. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

I spent some time playing XCOM 2 - just a vanilla campaign, I've not given the game that much time so still kinda learning. Most of the late game enemies I'm only seeing for the first time.

I'm kinda of two minds on games like Dead Cells and Hollow Knight. Objectively I think they look great but I find with 2D platformers they don't really hold my attention. Maybe I just need to give them another shot. Weird because I love stuff like Dark Souls and they are thematically similar ...

Trying to decide if I should give any more time to Path of Exile. Love the game but find it's a big time commitment which I can't keep to and end up quitting leagues poor and frustrated (just like real life ha).
    I thought maybe Warframe for a relaxing grinding game. But again it's the time issue. Too many games, work, family, real life commitments, minis, etc. And I burn out quickly.

11. Icchan

Icchan Well-Known Member

This week I've mostly been playing Starsector. It's great. Master of Orion meets Star Control - ish. With good mod support and more to come. Smartest AI I've ever seen in a real time videogame. I'm not getting paid for this advertisement.
    http://fractalsoftworks.com/

12. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Pierzasty likes this.
  13. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Abrilete likes this.
  14. Shoitaan

Shoitaan Well-Known Member

Fans of the Endless games: Your annual reminder that it is Endless Day untill the end of the weekend those the special achievements and quests are available to complete for a few days!

Just unlocked Esseb for Endless Space 2 today :)

Koin-Koin likes this.
  15. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

Thanks for pointing this.
    Is there anything related to Endless Dungeons ?

16. Shoitaan

Yes, endless day effects all Endless titles. Please see this handy FAQ for reference. Endless Space 2 is covered in the comments but everything else is in the main post.

Koin-Koin likes this.
  17. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

Thanks for the details.
    Too bad I didn't had time to spend on it.

18. Shoitaan

Well you can revert your pc system clock to enable the content again XD

Koin-Koin likes this.
  19. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

So I got Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice and I like this game. And by like I mean this game is fucking creepy and I have to stop every 15 minutes.
    The story is pretty nice, the the eonments are gorgeous and the whole thing is rreally well done, tho.
    Some of the things remind me of an old (google says gamecube) game called Eternal Darkness where if you fucked up too much you got gour sanity too low and the game started fucking up with you, except this game is always at 0 sanity.

So pretty nice. I like it except it creeps me out a lot but in a well done game kind of way.

@maru you are a gentleman, a scholar and someone whose opinion's I respect, should I get Tom Clunky's The Division 2?

jherazob and maru like this.
  20. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Also CoC Dark Corners of the Earth, except that did it more reasonably (you start hearing voices, get vertigo because you're afraid of heights etc.), and Eternal Darkness didn't shy from fucking around with the player directly, like pretending to accidentally delete your saves and stuff like that.

#440 Pierzasty, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    maru likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation