1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vido Gams!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by maru, Dec 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wildgit

Wildgit Member

Still playing Lost Planet 2, just imagine them as Nomads: Operation Ariadna.
    Jagged Alliance 2 makes me want to start both Druze and Ariadna at the same time.
    EYE makes me wanna puke my brain out, and replace it with bag of Heroin.
    And Crysis, all of them are awesome.

2. maru

maru Well-Known Member

good document about the brand
    i must admit my favorite was Red Alert series especialy part 3 + uprising (but bullshit DRAM in it was first drop in what we got now )
    i also loved Dune 2
    o and i got something for you :)
    http://www.openra.net/

Belgrim and jherazob like this.
  3. R-z

R-z Active Member

well this further reinforce our rights as gamers to be pissed at EA.

4. Belgrim

Belgrim Well-Known Member

Red Alert 2 is the best one.

5. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Not that we need more reinforcement there. Corporate politics is cancer. I know that having a bigger di... profit is all the rage now, but I wish that someone from the upper management realized, that simply making good games and good expansions for them is actually a viable business model.

Abrilete and jherazob like this.
  6. maru

maru Well-Known Member

i have stared nr 3 is my favorite - not that is best one ;)
    beside LA noir 70% off on steam
    well 2 games from ubi got prospone and one moved a almost year in relice time - birds tweet that is caused by loot box and in game shops in single play games mechanic that was implemented in games and now they are removed from them and as this was highly implemented in thous games now they must change gameplay to actualy works without microtransactions , and teak a time to optymise games as it looks like ppl stop eating everything thrown at them.
    Same happend recently at Square Enix 2 games get suddenly prospone and high Square enix menagment stated officialy they do not need micro transactions in single play games (this applay to FF7 remake to as they design it as episodic game then they jump on micro transaction / lootboxe bandwagon and now they scraping things again so relice got moven in the future ;) )
    from other hand Deus Ex mankaind divided include micro transaction ... and raports state they actualy got burned on this one - backlash was quite big and this influence the sale - they spend to much time implementing shit in game instade polishing game .
    From other Hand Mass Effect: Andropausa Seals lootboxes for MP game as it was a best thing in this game and they add reguraly new things (guns /skins /characters ) instade fixing bugs in MP or in Single play ... so EA don't get message yet even how much Battle Fart 2 Star wars EA was a bummer
    i would like to end this pest at good note .. let me think ..
    Wolfenstein :Return to castle Wolfenstein from 2002 is as good as ever and on 75% discount on GoG (you may need 2 mods for it both linked on Gog forum - one allows usage of modern resolution without crashing game and other is implementing sweet FX and high res textures - game works without them but on new monitors resolution of 1024 x 640 looks a bit strange ;) )

Stiopa likes this.
  7. maru

maru Well-Known Member

OXenFree for free on GoG - go redeme - amazing game !!

Abrilete and jherazob like this.
  8. maru

maru Well-Known Member

so there is a new Steam sale .. if by actident any one do not notice this .. dunno if any whant to get a list of good offers - in terms of Steam there is like bazylion topick of what to buy ..
    i will just say Pyre is on sale (same dudes that made Tranzystor and Bastion )
    and Hyperlight drifter is 50% off
    Metro Redux games are 75% off and if you buy in a boundle 81% off

and Watjet Eye games are on sale .. but on Gog to and no dram or enything and Blackwel series is in boundle ..
    Dark Solusls 3 is on large discount to (if someone like this game )
    and lastly All Deus ex games on huge discounts including Mankind Divided 85% off and deluxe edicion is on same discount - so ye it is a good offer for this flawed game that could be way more but .. you know corporates made it well ..
    Wolfenstein New order - is to on sale butt i think you may get it even more discounted and is far superior to WolfenSJWstein :New Colosus (and no new colosus is not best looker - play metro last light )
    o and New Event in Gwent .. if you are in to this types of games (and in Heartstone .. but is way to grindi for me to play Blizzard game )

Pierzasty and jherazob like this.
  9. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Divinity :Dragon Commander 90% off on GoG - a genre mix game TBS +RPG + RTS so bizzare but at same time quite interesting :) and you can marry a scelleton princes not a thing c often ;)
    or a High Elf princes (actual pot head princes )

Pierzasty and jherazob like this.
  10. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

The real question is: can you bone her?

Belgrim and jherazob like this.
  11. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Well it is Divinity universe games .. so you may be surprised of possible outcomes
    i think a blue lizard boob lady and Dwarf chick is most normal ones XD
    and possible outcoms with Elf and Sceleton are quite unpredictable :)

jherazob likes this.
  12. maru

maru Well-Known Member

and again GoG new year sale
    you know the drill up to 90% off
    not much to all add as ther was almost no brake fropm last one so it is almost same sale - maybe 5% here and ther more or less

Pierzasty likes this.
  13. ShaeKonnit

ShaeKonnit Well-Known Member

As much as some of us may hate the inclusion of lootboxes, by the sounds of it they're here to stay.
    I heard some info about them via Previously Recorded, I think in regards to some details Rockstar released about them:

Allegedly, if a game uses lootboxes all they need are 10% of the playerbase to use them for it to be worthwhile.
    Additionally, 1% of the playerbase will be those nutcases who happily spend up to thousands of dollars on a regular basis to keep up with the latest releases.

14. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Harebrained Schemes - known from Shadowrun Games will sun relice a Battletech Strategy game
    last one that was good it was MissionForce: CyberStorm from 1996

jherazob likes this.
  15. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Beep
    im just shearing the news :)

sanyv likes this.
  16. Icchan

Icchan Well-Known Member

They'll only stay if we keep buying games that have them. As long as you can convince the casuals to not buy Shadow of Mordor, Forza, NBA2K18, Battlefront 2, CoD WW2, PuBG, Destiny 2, Anthem, etc. then we should be rid of them in about 4-8 years.

jherazob likes this.
  17. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

what news

18. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

Cyber Punk 2077 twitter account active again after 4 years or something

Flipswitch and Belgrim like this.
  19. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

I would like a new (good) Dune video game

20. maru

maru Well-Known Member

The Red Solstice on Humble boundle for free in next 25 h or so
    last one was um .. Dune 2000 ??

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation