1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Vido Gams!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by maru, Dec 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener Kamau Amphibious Intervention Operative

You could always play the Pathologic 2 Alpha build. its free! all you have to do is email them and they'll give you a link. If you're into that kind of thing that is.

I know I have a very strange taste in games.

2. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

Did you ever play that Cthulu game a few years back? Dark Corners of the Earth or something? It was pretty good. A bit janky, some terrible 'stealthing' but I really enjoyed it. Had some great insanity effects

maru and Pierzasty like this.
  3. maru

maru Well-Known Member

this game
    yes played it on premere in 2005 or 6 ... it was awful pice of bug ware . But after patches it is quite interesting horror game that starts realy good then it turns to a shooter ruining a lot of good mood
    And the chase scene in the hotel is sooo god made
    it is basicly story around "Shadow over Insmouth" you are not the main protoagonist of this story but it is this story happening
    over all i liket this game and im owner of a box version (that will not run correctly as it is not patched day one version ;p ) if you whant to play this get Gog versioin - they actualy patch this and fix it so it is ready to go from the boot and works on moders pc and displays (Steam version is a day one + official patch and you need to instal 2 unoficial patches and a mood to actualy be able to play and finis game o and this game in Steam version is Win Xp compatible other whise it bugs out )

o and if you would like a Horror Shooter caind of that actualy works and is good
    Clive Barker Undying

- and again grab it on gog i got this version and a old boxed one (there is no way to lunch premiere box version this day without hard modding and actualy creating your own executable ... or lunching on VR machine or in Linux in Win Xp emulation mode with your own created and customized executable )

4. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener Kamau Amphibious Intervention Operative

Yeah I did, it was okay..... I guess.

I loved the story and themes and early gameplay, it kind of fell apart for me once they gave me a rifle and I was blastingg fish men left and right. Then it totally fell apart for me once I left innsmouth via car chase and returned with J. Edgar Hoover armed to the teeth looking for magic gold. It had some really cool ideas and visuals, but kind of fell flat for me.

As far as Lovecraft games go Eternal Darkness was pretty good, although you've probably heard of it if you've played dark corners of the earth. "The Sinking City" looks decent too, but thats out in March.

5. ShaeKonnit

ShaeKonnit Well-Known Member

I've only just discovered this big, salty lump of a games journalist from the days of Mario 64, being beaten senseless in a slalom competition.
    He's got the salt, he's got the bitter lemons; just needs the tequila to complete the slammer:

leigen_zero likes this.
  6. leigen_zero

leigen_zero Morat Pacifist

Not sure whats worse, the guys attitude or the leather trousers/american flag bandana combo