1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uxia seems broken?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Zewrath, Oct 22, 2020.

?

How are you with Uxia and this interaction?

1. Sounds too much

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. I think it's an oversight

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I think it's fine

13 vote(s)
    54.2%
  1. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

If you can wander in your opponent's DZ and shoot EVERYONE in the back without needing smoke to hide you should probably take the time to teach him a thing or two about deployement...

2. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

Buddy, I have been trying to convince people for years that it's the kind of interaction that will give some players a very negative experience and shouldn't be a thing in this game. However, the hordes of armchair players that don't have a reasonable bone in their body will never come around to this. And the players at the receiving end of an actual game are bullied into agreeing with you in order to save some face, but only in the moment. You really have to pick your battles on this issue.

Berjiz and CabalTrainee like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation