1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmasking (ITS S12)

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by HotFreshTofu, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Grotnib

Grotnib Well-Known Member

My man! 100% this! :muscle:

2. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

For me Djanbazan HMG was a staple unit in N3, one of those that I started my armylists with. And Mukhtar didn't change this, they sometimes worked together.
    Now, in N4, I was really curious to try out Zhayedan HMG instead of Djan, as I think he is an interesting option. I also liked Knauf in N3 and now he's even better, as @HeadChime already mentioned. So I took to a 200pts tournament one of the lists with Zhay HMG and Knauf.
    And that Zhayedan has the same bad luck as his friends that I used earlier in N3 (Breaker and sniper). I had some good games with them, but usually they just rolled over 15 to hit, ironic, and low for arm. And in my first game in the forementioned tournament I deployed Zhay in reserve and used my first order to engage Zhay HMG against a far away full linked spit Unidron. I failed my rolls and got 2 hits, failed both ARM rolls, dead on arrival ;)
    Knauf, on the other hand, did a good job, both in ARO and in active turn.

Sadly, in the next 2 games I used the other armylist, so that was my only experience with those guys in N4, but I'll definitely give them both more chances to shine. I think they'll be able to find a niche for themselves.

PozdRawiam / Greetings

AssaultUnicorn and HotFreshTofu like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation