1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tx weird weather?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by wuji, Feb 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Yeah that would fit if it wasnt for viruses being smaller than .2 microns and masks only being able stop things as small as .3 microns. So literally, no masks stop the viruses. Not even if you wear 2 or 3. You will however re recreate more of your own CO2 which has it's own health implications. As far as doctors and scientists love proving each other wrong. Well, there is actually a huge body of medical professionals who formed a coalition to combat what being done about CV. Can anyone name it? Is anyone even familiar with it the fact that exists? It's called The Great Barrington Declaration. Its formed of doctors and scientists numbering in the tens of thousands, so you're saying what again exactly? And while you're making jokes about conspiracies, not every German at Auschwitz knew what was going on, they were just following orders, likewise for the Tuskegee experiments and countless others. You call such a thing silly and yet history has a tendency to rhyme... and everyone can agree it's naive to to ignore history and its trends.

As for your assertion about the weather, it's your choice to ignore the present knowledge of weather control. They've already demonstrated in a number of ways how to do it. Its illfully ignorant to ignore the truth so that's on you.

2. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

That's one way to put it, but really, you sound like you're quoting the wuhan narrative verbatim instead of any actual verifiable truth. There wouldnt be a body of tens of thousands of medical and scientific professionals a part of The Great Barrington Declaration and elsewhere contesting the msm narrative. And then there is this. Explain why, for years, and before dying in 2019, Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test repeatedly said and is recorded doing so, that PCR tests are not adequate for diagnosing things like corona virus. He is also recorded for saying Fauci knows jack shit about human health and has his own agenda. Kary Mullis, inventornof the PCR test. And even Fauci is recorded for admitting the PCR test is going to have a lot of false positives past lower cycle threshold numbers. I'm giving you all the info. Now the ball is in your court. You want those videos, I'll search for them again but only if you're willing to admit here that upon there presentation you don't know enough about the subject to have the opinion you've had. Otherwise it's not worth my time if you're just going to display cognitive dissonance or worse.

3. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

4. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Thats cute, I guess you dont have an argument or any proof. I'm sure you resort to this kind of childishness whenever you realize you have nothing to present that's verifiable. But since you played that card, you no longer warrant a response either.

5. Nuada Airgetlam

Insane conspiracy theories and trying to force others to interact, dumping the onus of proof of them?

You're a cheap troll, you warrant nothing else than mockery.

Also, my granfather died of COVID a few days ago, my grandmother has it and is sick, my parents both have it and are sick. Kindly bugger off with your moronic tinfoilhattery, it's a serious matter for some of us.

#25 Nuada Airgetlam, Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    bkromray and chromedog like this.
  6. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

• USER WARNED: DIRECT INSULTS
    If it's so serious you wouldn't even be on here. Who talks like you after their grandfather just died you fucking creep. You're either lying or are just weird. And if you're not lying, yeah it's a terrible loss and I'm sorry for his death but I can't be sorry to you. Talking about false positives on tests doesnt mean your grand parents didnt have a certain virus and it doesnt mean people wont die from any other virus, bacteria or other co-morbidity etc etc and still have a false positive test result. So you're either a clown for lying or too emotionally distraught about it to think clearly so get out of the conversation and just go with your family. Then if you're really upset about it all, go and do some research and ask yourself why a vast medical body is questiong the mainstream narrative. Please dont make me insult you any further. You may actually be in pain but youre also not applying any cognitive skills here for whatever reason. So please just leave.

#26 wuji, Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  7. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

The goal of the mask isn't to stop individual virus particles, it's to stop the droplets of moisture that contain them. A person doesn't directly exhale a cloud of virus particles, but they do exhale moisture. That aerosol of virus-containing water droplets is how it spreads from person to person.

It's the same reason surgeons have been wearing masks for over a century.

8. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Paging @Koni and @psychoticstorm , we have dangerous anti-vaxx bullshit in this thread, not to mention someone being a dick to a person whose grandparent probably just died. Can it please be purged?

Clem and chromedog like this.
  9. Nuada Airgetlam

Thank you for this, I just can't understand how somebody can be... that. And yeah, my grandpa, a retired Polish Air Force Colonel, has died 4 days ago. I'm the only one uninfected in the immediate family, not counting my sister who lives half a world away in Vietnam. Bored out of my mind while isolating from the world, so of course I spend time here among other net places.

10. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Sorry to hear it man. Best wishes for speedy recovery to the rest of your family, and I hope you don't get it. And condolences on the passing of your grandfather.

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  11. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

May I make a recommendation though? The internet is a terrible place sometimes. Art heals. Paint minis, draw, write something. Even if you are not very good at that artform. It will help.

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  12. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

And all the doctors and scientists saying that masks dont work? And surgeons wear masks so blood doesnt and pus doesnt squirt in their eyes and mouth.

13. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Where did anyone mention vaccines? And I wasn't being dick, I called out his weird behavior. He didn't address anything factual and then randomly blurted out this story about his family while being combative. Why should I just drop my opinion based on facts, shared by millions of people, because someone all the sudden mentioned their feelings after losing an argument. That's not trust worthy.

14. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Please bring them in.

@Koni
    @psychoticstorm

I haven't attacked anyone directly, only their arguments that aren't based in fact, studies, or reports.

This guy up here is even making shit up. Nobody in this thread mentioned vaccines till he did.

I told them they can leave if they arent going to be truthful or are attempting to be manipulative, act like their feeling matter more than objective truth. This conversation deserves to be had and read by anyone willing. And if you let them shut it down because of their rhetoric and lies then you do the same as so many outlets for free discussion. Again, nothing I've done here has attacked anyone and nothing I've said was a lie or misrepresentation of truth. However certain individuals here have lied or misrepresented the truth.

#34 wuji, Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  15. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

You mentioned HAARP and weather control. Those alone put you into the "dangerous tin-foil hat conspiracy theory loon" category. You may as well have mentioned seeing Elvis buying bigfoot a venti soy capuccino at starbucks.

Masks stop aerosolised moisture droplets - this much is known.

You call us "sheeple" but you swallow that conspiracy theory horse puckey willingly.

Cthulhu363, Savnock and Solodice like this.
  16. Nuada Airgetlam

Guys, let's just block the troll and stop feeding him.

Savnock likes this.
  17. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Look guy, you say all you want, doesnt mean what you're spouting is the truth. You havent even looked into. If you havent looked into and presented something to refute it, then your opinion isnt based in reality. So stop crying out gun when there is none.

18. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Yes, please, leave the discussion since you've contributed nothing but rhetoric.

19. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Standard mist has droplets as small as .01 microns. 4th paragraph down.

https://thermopedia.com/content/44/

Exhaled particles are as small as .01 microns. 2nd paragraph.

https://respiratory-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12931-019-0970-9

N95 masks protect down to a range of .1-.3 microns. Masks dont works. They've been lying to you.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9487666/#:~:text=N95 respirators made by different,that size for NaCl particles.

Edit: and before you say wearing a mask still helps, consider this, as far as we "know", viruses infect a cell and then replicate inside the cell till the cell is destroyed. And the process continues till the body learns what to do about it. So a single viral penetration or 100k. If you're gonna get infected, you're gonna get infected. No it's and or what's about it.

20. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Moreover, constantly inhaling your own trapped CO2 is harmful to every aspect of your health including your ability to think clearly.

Section composition 4-5 % of exhaled breath is CO2.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9487666/#:~:text=N95 respirators made by different,that size for NaCl particles.

Exposure to 7% co2 in a normal oxygen environment can kill you in 5 minutes. The link is a PDF, so take a screenshot instead, and feel free to search on your own if you like. But all this mask wearing is doing far more harm than good. Period.

Screenshot_20210221-171020_Chrome.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation