1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two TAG for a real show of force

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Arkhos94, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

I finally went with this list :
    Tournois 02/12 n°2
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    SZALAMANDRA Hyper-rapid Magnetic Cannon, Heavy Flamethrower / . (2 | 90)
    [​IMG] SZALAMANDRA PILOT Contender / Pistol, Knife. ()
    GECKO Mk12, Chain-colt, Blitzen / . (0.5 | 54)
    [​IMG] GECKO PILOT 2 Assault Pistols, Knife. ()
    CLOCKMAKER Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    ZONDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    MORAN (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, CrazyKoalas (2) / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 22)
    MORAN (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, CrazyKoalas (2) / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 22)
    ZERO (Minelayer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    ZERO (Minelayer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    INTERVENTOR Hacker Lieutenant (Hacking Device Plus) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    INTERVENTOR Hacker (Killer Device Plus UPGRADE: Lightning) Boarding Shotgun, 1 FastPanda / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    TRANSDUCTOR ZOND Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Show of force was the last mission and I played it in the final against another nomad. I won the tactical roll and choosed to play first

I deployed my Gecko last. My whole list (except 1 minelayer) was deployed in the left of my deployement area. My opponent was so focused on the Szalamandra that he deployed all his ARO pieces to stop him. The Gecko was able to move up the board (killing 1 TR drone and 1 zero KHD on the way), reach my opponent DZ, kill zoe then blitzen my opponent Szalamandra. From there the game was a win.

Thank you all for your advices on this list

#21 Arkhos94, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    Remnar, GingerGiant, geckoguy and 3 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation