1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tunguska Special Haris with Stempler FTO?

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by daszul, Apr 29, 2019.

1. daszul

daszul Well-Known Member

The Rules say that this Special Fireteam Haris contains:
    - Perseus FTO (w/ Haris)
    - Spector FTO
    - Stempler Zond

The Special Hollowman Core states that a Stempler Zond FTO is needed.
    This Haris says 'Stempler Zond', which seems to be the common troop name, not a special profile,
    so can I add the Stempler Zond FTO as well?

Is this a legal Haris?
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]3
    PERSEUS FTO (Fireteam: Haris) Breaker Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / 2 Pistols, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 33)
    SPECTOR FTO (Regular) MULTI Rifle, Nanopulser, Drop Bears / Pistol, E/M2 CC Weapon. (0 | 36)
    STEMPLER ZOND FTO (Super-Jump) Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 18)

0 SWC | 87 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

No. It's the Woody Harrelson Haris.

Stempler Zond and Stempler Zond FTO are distinct when it comes to Fireteams.

ijw likes this.
  3. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

Stempler Zond FTO and (Stempler Zond FTO2* or Stempler Zond AFTO* or Stempler Zond 2ndFTO*) are different.

But Stempler Zond always meant any options of the Stempler Zond unit.

Just like "Unit X" always meant any options of "Unit X" while "Unit X something" means that specific something option from the list of options for "Unit X".

I partially agree with inane.imp post last month in the another thread when he says he was 90% sure the intent is that the special haris was suppose to use the specifically non-FTO option.

I think RAW, if they meant the non-FTO, they should have wrote "Stempler Zond non-FTO" or "Stempler Zond (any loadout except FTO)" instead of simply "Stempler Zond". And so i think RAW, what you have is a 100% valid haris. RAI, i'm not 90% sure personally, i'd say 25% on not valid and 75% on yes valid. (and from that 75%, a pinch of perhaps they did a typo and meant Stempler Zond FTO.)

*Fire Team Option #2
    *Alternative Fire Team Option
    *2nd Fire Team Option

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation