1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tunguska or Corregidor?

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by smokingmonkee, Feb 27, 2023.

1. anubis

anubis sarcastic exaggerator

yes, you are defenetly right with that. To be fair, i played way more vanilla than Tunguska in the last years, so i don´t have an actuall feeling for them atm.
    I feel myself always confirmed in an statement i made years ago: Each unit release for sectorials is always an even bigger win for vanilla nomads. Bakunin is the first time thats just partly true, due to the "Bakunin only" troops. And even then; i see the Stigmata defenetly run more smoothly in vanilla than Bakunin. But that´s smth for another thread.

And since N4 thats not even a disadvantage, because all the buffs you got in N3´s "troupe"-fireteam are now build in in each single profile. A single unit with B3 BSG or a B5 red fury for little cost... thats pretty nasty. On the other hand, loosing the extra burst in ARO and when damaged makes this buff feel more balanced. The effectiveness shifted a little. You don´t have to run 3 of the puppets to get all the nice stuff.

LeGweg and burlesford like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation