1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tunguska is cool!

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Hiereth, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Hiereth

Hiereth AI Artichoke

There are lots of new treats in there, and while it's a shame of course it's not for us I take it as nothing but positive, if the mob bankers get all this wacky new stuff imagine us aliens with our phermonic speech. I really didn't expect this much new stuff from Tunguska it went beyond my expectations, so here's hoping :).

Jordan Joestar and Abrilete like this.
  2. Renfri

Renfri Well-Known Member

I play both Aleph & Tohaa.

I'd be terrified to play Aleph vs Tunguska considering the crazy (bullshit) things they have. The most baffling thing to me is the AHD + KHD on a single profile.

That being said, it's gonna be great to play Tohaa vs Tunguska and see all of their hacky shiny toys be useless :D

Abrilete likes this.
  3. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

Between Tohaa and Ariadna I'm really not overly concerned about Nomad toys haha

ChoTimberwolf and Abrilete like this.
  4. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

I love Mary Problems profile, it is charismatic, and i think it will be an Icon of what Nomad Hacker represents

5. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

Is this the Tohaa part of the forums?

6. Wombat85

Wombat85 Well-Known Member

I like that they have a mounted REM. Hopes for a mounted beast in exahulted

Abrilete likes this.
  7. Hiereth

Hiereth AI Artichoke

Yeah, it's kind of a shame the skill is called ai motorcycle, because the idea would fit well over a beast rider of some sort.

8. Renfri

Renfri Well-Known Member

Since we are on the Tohaa subforum, let's keep the discussion about the interaction between the Mighty artichoke and Tunguska.

What would you say is the biggest threat for us ? I have trouble figuring out how to deal with the bike and the puppets.

9. macfergusson

Ignore the puppets, kill the Puppet master. If you can get to the controller, it literally can't even ARO to defend itself.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  10. Renfri

Renfri Well-Known Member

We can all agree on this. Now, how to kill that dude prone behind cover, or behind/inside a building in the center of DZ ?

EDIT : who also laid a mine in deployement, because they have a minelayer profile

11. macfergusson

Gao Tarsos or Kotail would be good options to start from. Clipsos or Igao. Anything that can get up forward quickly and has a way to sneak into the enemy lines.

12. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Except there is the problem that a single mine is a huge threat for that Clipsos or Igao. The Gao-Tarsos might also have problems getting to the target if he's on top of a building, the Tarsos isn't very fast when it comes to climbing buildings.

But the Kotail is fine, he can safetly trigger mines with the Holos to get close and then throw E/M Grenades to Isolate the Pupeteer. And with 15-10cm movement + Superjump, he can get to the top of most buildings.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  13. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

Makaul, eclipse and Melee those bastards! ROAR

Abrilete likes this.
  14. Hiereth

Hiereth AI Artichoke

If you can sneak it a Kotail with a bomb can take him out in a variety of ways, and if she can't swing at the master, an e/m grenade can wreak havoc on the troupe.

Abrilete likes this.
  15. Hiereth

Hiereth AI Artichoke

So as a sort of follow up to this I played a match Vs Tunguska earlier, report went up for Kurage
    https://kuragecrisis.warconsole.com/battles/hiereth-vs-razek2648-1530340671
    Unfortunately I only got to mess with the Puppet Troupe, the Perseus Haris, and the Securitate core.
    Hard to gauge the Haris since they mostly walked into heavy flamers and went down to that, so I'll leave judgement of them to another time, though drop bears, while certainly not unique to TJC are something I haven't messed with yet. The real meat of this game was the Puppets, god do I wish I had taken a Rasail with E/m grenades, or some other thing that was set up better to take out the master, because these things running around were an issue for me. The Feuerbach in a five man is also a dangerous thing, but that's not that hard to figure out.

Abrilete and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  16. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Tunguska will do well against Tohaa if it's a dedicated game and they can build towards Tohaa. Artichokes having zero hacking game and little E/M negates the Hollow Men's main weakness. CC is your remianing tactic against them, at least they don't have great answers for that.

Tunguska is also going to do indirect attacks via Smart missiles as a secondary tactic really well. That's a great way to take out Makauls, infiltrating camo, etc. So if they get a chance to neutralize your Makauls first, you're in trouble.

Also, have fun storming the Jammer-castle. 3 Hecklers... no one's getting that Puppetmaster. Question, can you use the pokemon to shrug off a Jammer hit?

17. Wombat85

Wombat85 Well-Known Member

As I posted in another thread you have a 70% chance of causing a wound per heavy flame thrower hit thanks to their ph10

This makes our sukeuls an even better choice, vet L1 ignores that jammer.

I really think this is the chance of the Kerail and Kotail to shine

18. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Yep, Makauls will be key. CC too. Definitely protect them. Igao would be helpful but Tunguska is definitely going to be nasty against camo. Sat-Lock is underexploited in Infinity to date, but that's changing right now.

Definitely could be!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation